Pinging LIL CHARLIE???

fast08busa

Professional Pilot kinda sorta
Registered
Hey man heard about the new wildfire that broke out yesterday down by you just wanted to check and make sure everything was alright

He's probably recovering...
lebron_crying.jpg

SO im gonna assume he burnt to death in a horribke blaze while clutching his busa...
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm still here. That fire is just a few miles south of me. Im getting all of the smoke and I can hear the slurry bommer flying over my house a few times an hour. Here it was last night. It went from nothing to 3000 acres in 30 mins...

huachuca fire.jpg

I will be fine, thanks though. This fire started at the base of the Mt and is climbing. Nobody in Sierra Vista is in danger. There are houses in that section of the Mt that have been evacuated. As of this afternoon only a garage and a shed had burned down but it is spreading through the canyons.....well, like wild fire. We had a hard freeze here early this year and it killed off all the trees so the fire is spreading twice as fast, add to that we have been having winds of 15-40mph. It was 7 degree here I town for over a week so the top of that Mt had to be well below zero, temps that we just don’t see around these parts so the vegetation couldn’t handle it and died. Were at 4700’ and the top of that Mt is at 10,500’. This is the worst fire season we have had in a long time. I can see different mt ranges in every direction I look, most of them are far away (except this new fire which is right around the corner from me). Every one of them is on fire, I can see smoke from 4 separate fires. Everyone of them is human caused, dumb arses who don’t have any common sense.

I NEED HELP, someone needs send me a cigar and a bottle of some fine sipping tequila so I feel better watching my mountains go up.

NOw by fine sippin tequila, patron, don julio, cabo wabo......
Posted via Mobile Device

Don Julio is on the bottem end of the fine scale. Patron is crap. I have stuff here that nobody has even heard of. I even have some homemade stuuf that my frieds grandfather made 50 years ago.

Well the fire changed directions and jumped the highway. It is now headed into the towns of Hereford and Palominos. This is real bad, now instead of being a forest fire it is taking out homes! Im not in any danger but several of my friends are. I got to go help evacuate them……updates later.

All the roads were shut down; I was bouncing through fields calling my buddies one by one. After finding out that they and all of their friends/families were out I headed home, no need to be in the way.

Here it was earlier today as it was jumping across the Hwy. The Hwy is to the left of the mt, the winds started to shift around noon.

0615-big_view-rich[1].jpg

Back