Pinging Jaddie....

JR'S BUSA

The BMW Parts Guy
Donating Member
Registered
I havent seen a post from him in a while. I just want to know if he is ok. Hit us up Jaddie if you are still with us.

poke.gif
poke.gif
poke.gif
poke.gif
poke.gif

poke.gif

poke.gif

poke.gif

poke.gif

Yea, no sh!t what happened to him! I really miss the "dear ****"..hope he is alright.
He certainly didn't strike me as the "hardcore biker" like me!
lurk.gif

I have not heard from him since before the Spring Bash. I do hope everything is ok.

Maybe there's an e-mail address on his profile...we could send him a note.

I'll check it.

O.k. I looked at his profile.

He logged on this morning at 7:24 local (he's on the east coast).

Seems that he's all right.

I sent him an e-mail from his profile, too...letting him know people were looking for him.

lurk.gif

Cool, thanks Scar, I want to send him something too.
beerchug.gif
He dropped off after the bash. Maybe he got busy.

I been wondering that myself. I know he got sick and couldnt make the bash. I might have a # in my pms but I'll just send him a PM and a link to this thread. I mis ol' boy too.
beerchug.gif

I been wondering that myself. I know he got sick and couldnt make the bash. I might have a # in my pms but I'll just send him a PM and a link to this thread. I mis ol' boy too.
beerchug.gif
I never saw him at the bash, and I was looking for him. Didnt know he got sick.

beerchug.gif
I never saw him at the bash, and I was looking for him. Didnt know he got sick.
https://www.hayabusa.org/forums/?act=ST;f=80;t=94370;hl=
Thanks Chris!
anytime James
biggrin.gif

Hope he's doing OK!
According to him, he's fine.

He replied to my e-mail yesterday.

I'm going out on a limb sharing this with you, but this is a copy/paste job from his reply:
==========================================
Dear Scar:

I've been popping in and out of there a few times per week. I'm doing well.

I went on a bike trip in late May and had a great time. It was just a
two-day ride up in the North Georgia Mountains and through Deal's Gap. After we returned from the trip, I haven't ridden much because of the heat we've been having here in Georgia.

I may, however, ride up to Highlands and Franklin, North Carolina, tomorrow because the weather is going to be in the mid-80s with relatively low humidity.

Thanks a bunch for checking in on me!

Sincerely,
Jaddie

Back