Ping wishingstar

Lycan

Emerging from slumber...
Donating Member
Registered
Hello Shell,

Since it seems you are really intestrested in my comings, going, opinions enough that you get on the Org and do nothing (seemingly) but check every post that I put on here, I think it's now only fair that I ask you to divulge who you are and why you are here.

Admitttedly, you dont own nor ride a bike...I offered to help you in the past with posting pics, learning to ride if you needed some support because you're local etc when I suggested we talk on the phone for me to lend you some assistance here on the org you come up with excuses..???

No, you dont have to talk to me, but the PM's about starting a thread for like 2 hours was excessive when I could have talked you through it in like 1 minute..so it's clear to me you either

A. Dont want me to know who you really are
B. Are here just to monitor me.

No, I dont think so "highly of myself" this has been observed from more than a few members on here so it's time to come clean or go away. I have no "persecution complex" either, Im just tired of wondering why you care so much about all my posts...

I don't like being mean or rude to people, but since you supposedly live near me and now are gawking at my plans to travel to Virginia for the weekend I feel its time to be better safe instead of sorry...

I am requesting you fully disclose what the issue is with tracking my posts and threads immediately or I will request you be permanently Banned from the Org.
it is not my intent to be mean to a member, but at this point it's a safety concern for me...I would rather you learn from this experience here than have me resort to other avenues I have on my own..

At MINIMUM, you need to...

1. acknowledge this thread
2. PM me if youd like to keep this off the entire board

Either way I want a response today and I want to know who you are and all relative details..

Kinda creepy when you have someone follow all your posts bro..they dont interact with anybody, never really ost up anything and they just lurk...ok we ALL lurked at some point when we got here but not to the point we were folowing 1 persons post history all over the place..

Kinda creepy when you have someone follow all your posts bro..they dont interact with anybody, never really ost up anything and they just lurk...ok we ALL lurked at some point when we got here but not to the point we were folowing 1 persons post history all over the place..

You mean that's not normal? :whistle:

Thank God she hasn't noticed me yet then! :poke:

:rofl::rofl:

Back on topic.
That is really creepy. Are you sure it isn't your wife/girlfriend checking up on you? :banghead:

Good for you Lycan. I was tossing around PMing her myself about this, but I thought I'd run it past you first...

Best to just get it out there and move on, right? That's how I deal with my stalkers, or, I end up dating 'em, getting engaged, having 'em move from KS to VA :whistle:

:rofl:

Well she stracks racerv's posts too now...guess hes guilty by association...
Nah none of my friends have THAT much resiliency to keep up with it that long... seriously? you guys cant stay ona thread for more than like 30 seconds its like we all have ADHD around here :laugh:

Good for you Lycan. I was tossing around PMing her myself about this, but I thought I'd run it past you first...

Best to just get it out there and move on, right? That's how I deal with my stalkers, or, I end up dating 'em, getting engaged, having 'em move from KS to VA :whistle:

:rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

No YOU didn't :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks for the chelle I need that hard laugh today:rofl:

Well she stracks racerv's posts too now...guess hes guilty by association...
Nah none of my friends have THAT much resiliency to keep up with it that long... seriously? you guys cant stay ona thread for more than like 30 seconds its like we all have ADHD around here :laugh:

Hey, I take offense to that!
I don't think I have AD.. Was that a squirrel? Screw this thread, I'm gonna go check out the Chick on a bike gettin' it thread.. :laugh:

Well, racerV is hot...wait, so is Lycan...and Ace, semi, BigDiesel and his gal Amy, that guy I met at that one place back in '05, what's his name from MD...then that guy from the D.C. Motorcycle Show.............................

:whistle:

Back