Ping Whoa

Thinker62

Donating Member
Registered
Found One...but still don't know if it is the same girl.

DSC00054_Rickster.jpg

Good detective work Thinker.. did you get a phone number.
definate looker
hot.gif
I haven't bet her, but know that she comes to Laguna Seca. On another thread, we were trying to decide if this is the same woman as on the M&M bike in our photo gallery. I thought it was, but not sure. I posted a different pic, and someone thought she was fat, so I wanted to set the record straight.

Hopefully, I will meet here at Laguna this year. Can't miss her if she is riding the Bus.

they meant fat as PHAT right?

I think she is fine. Good luck on your search at Laguna, just look for the crowd.

Brah, anybody can see that they are totally two different females. The one on the M&M bike looks butch to me.

fireskull.gif

not the same girl, skin color is totaly different and the one on the bike is way more butch. I think the one on the M&M oculd beat my a## with out even havin to try...

They appear to be two completely different women...However, I would submit that a confirmation could be made by having them "back that ass up" for further investigation...
muscle.gif

How does she ride with those big a$$ heels on? I hope it's just a pose with the bike.

Brian

Back