Ping West Coast Canucks/Washington state riders

When's Canada Day
rock.gif
laugh.gif

doesn't it snow all the time in Canada - how can you guys have motorcycles there
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

Also markw, can't see the info, need a username and password ..

OK ya fu***in hosers, here's a copy/paste from bikeland. Or ya could just register there (DUH)

For you merican's that's Thursday July 1st.

I personally can't think of a better way to spend Canada Day than terrorizing the road to Winthrop. We could meet at Sumas crossing at 7:30ish, maybe later in case those island boys wanna catch a ferry and join in on the fun, and stop in Sedro Woolley to hook up with anyone else interested .

I heard a rumour that Fish is offering demo rides on his bike. No deposit needed ya just gotta laugh at his jokes

OK ya fu***in hosers, here's a copy/paste from bikeland. Or ya could just register there (DUH)

For you merican's that's Thursday July 1st.  

I personally can't think of a better way to spend Canada Day than terrorizing the road to Winthrop. We could meet at Sumas crossing at 7:30ish, maybe later in case those island boys wanna catch a ferry and join in on the fun, and stop in Sedro Woolley to hook up with anyone else interested .

I heard a rumour that Fish is offering demo rides on his bike. No deposit needed ya just gotta laugh at his jokes
Who's fish.....what's he ride???

Jeez Mark....that's like huckin a chunk of meet to a Dog that's tied on a leash 1 foot away from where it lands..
Quit teasin us dude!!

Seriously.....if I can make it, I'm in.....depends on how busy I am with work!!

chances are these other guys don't ride Busa's or 12r's so really its like chucking a hunck o meat at a tied up poodle...........

I would like to do this, I'll be up in Prince George on Jul 01st, the Busa is fast but she isn't fast enough to get from Prince George to Sumas junction in a couple hours !!

Consider it a challenge, or 'opportunity', Bandit!
laugh.gif
You remember the story of the little train, don't you.. I think I can, I think I can..
laugh.gif
Ah, I'm just in one of 'those' moods! Sorry!

laugh.gif

I would like to do this, I'll be up in Prince George on Jul 01st, the Busa is fast but she isn't fast enough to get from Prince George to Sumas junction in a couple hours !!
Bandit......what ya in PG for
rock.gif
Going to be in Quesnel actually, we are canoeing the Bowron Lakes for 7 days ...
Riding a Busa...........Canoeing
rock.gif
.........that's a serious departure!!
tounge.gif

Lemme guess Canoe is modified, and has a 200 hp outboard hangin off the back?
eek2.gif

rock.gif

The Canada day ride destination has been changed from Winthrop to Neah Bay, due to an infestation of cops trolling Hwy20, over the last few weeks, lots of tickets being handed out on that piece of road.

We plan to meet in Sumas at 7:30-8:00 on Thursday morning, anyone here going?

Back