*PING* Vortex dealers-need help w/foot pegs

BigDiesel

Registered
I remember reading the article for Shaq's Busa that was feat. in Two Wheel Tuner, and the builder worked with Vortex Racing to get him some custom-length levers/pegs for his rearsets because he has two canoe-paddles for feet...well, Im not far off sportin' sz.15 here n I know some other cats on the board here are big silly mofo's like myself (well, they're big, mebbe not as silly
laugh.gif
) n would probly be interested in some nice adjustable rearsets that had pegs wide enough for more than our first-three-toes-worth of foot, and shift n brake foot levers that didnt require twisitng our ankles to get to
banghead.gif

If Vortex would just produce a limited run of 10-20 units, Im pretty sure we could whip those out in one GB and be done....I already purchased a set of adj. rearsets but if I could swap out the foot pegs for 0.75" wider units (yes I know they would scrape sooner-but my bukke dont get that far over anyway, lol) and foot levers 1-2" longer to push them out from the pegs would be AWESOME!
muscle.gif

-should be usable on both Vortex's Gen I and Gen II Busa models so easy sell, right??? mebbe Im jus stupid thinkn this-Big Fellas please CHIME IN if you're interested in this-the more repsonses they see here, the better chance we have of makin this happen!
super.gif

Back