ping VaBusa: found your boyfriend's underoos

semi

Whoooosh!
Donating Member
Registered
i believe these should be a match for your big red ones! :rofl: that's my little buddy Creed in front of them just so you have something to judge the size :thumbsup:

for those of you who don't know, the second pic is VaB's with her prize pair :moon:

IMG_1742.jpg

IMG_1491.jpg

Damn someone needs to wash their tighty whites....especially if Crotch Sniffer (aka Vabs) is around. :bowdown: we are not worthy :rofl:

Mine are much nicer!! I have standards you know! You can't just hook me up with any old pair of huge panties...jeez :p

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Ever wonder why Semi is looking for big underwear? :laugh:

they are like kryptonite! once they get on top of you (along with whatever they are filled with), you are too weak to move them off and escape...therefore, i just avoid them and never give them a chance!! :thumbsup:

they are like kryptonite! once they get on top of you (along with whatever they are filled with), you are too weak to move them off and escape...therefore, i just avoid them and never give them a chance!! :thumbsup:

Likely story...I think we found another fetish of semi's to go on that top 10 list we were working on in Eureka :whistle:

Back