"PING" Rhythm

monsterspeedfreak

Donating Member
Registered
Just wondering if you could tell me what the grips were that you sold to Thinker.
Do you have any close-up pics we could see, and could you tell me how to get a set or did you have them made or make them yerself.
Also, could you please tell me how they fasten on.
I'm changing my whole program........CF look gone.....Bling is about to start.
Carbon Fiber and yellow paint just won't look good.
Thanks dude.
Bill

Wuzz up Freaky! I see you wanna go ballr' status now ehh ?

Well go no further Playa you know I got yo back on this one. I had the gripz made by a local CNC shop that were making my frame sliders I use to sell. They were just a left over piece of stock aluminuim from making my sliders. Dude just used a micrometer to measure my stock handgrips (inside and out) .They might be alittle hard to get on so use water to slide the them ova the rubber grips and you shouldnt have to use any adhesive to keep them from slippn (nice and tight). You know the rest of the story. They can also put any type of design on the surface as well like a diamond cut pattern if you want just get Freaky with it freakaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. It might help to know somebody with a CNC machine shop cuz they might try to hit you ova the head (cash'ola)if thaz all you want done .

Everything in this photo was sold to Thinker.

Yo Greg >>>>>>if your reading this have you had any problem with the gripz slipping
rock.gif
How bout passing on some feedback to Bill on the gripz.

Yer the shi! Rhyth......I new you'd help out a brotha.
I just happen to have an uncle who owns an aluminum mold making company.....has about 2 million in CNC equipment......
some of the most awesome stuff I've seen
I'll be paying him a visit at work very soon.
Thanks fer yer help Bro......really appreciate it.

thumbs-up.gif

THE FREAK.
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
:

tounge.gif

thinker
you need a new gasket, i have one sitting in the garage, if you need it let me know before Sunday.

thinker
you need a new gasket, i have one sitting in the garage, if you need it let me know before Sunday.
I assume you mean gasket for the atator cover. I went at this before I knew what I was getting myself into. I thought it was just a cover. But once into it, I took my time and it wasn't very hard. I just reused the old gasket. I hope that is OK. It isn't leaking.

The grips work well, but there is a trade-off as with everything. The rubber O-rings help reduce slippage, but you don't have quite the positive grip as with rubber. But they look awesome...one of a kind!

post-6-37769-grips2.jpg

OH Schnapple
drooling3.gif
That $h!it iz off da hook Dezz, nice go'n Playa
super.gif

thinker
I assume you mean gasket for the atator cover. I went at this before I knew what I was getting myself into. I thought it was just a cover. But once into it, I took my time and it wasn't very hard. I just reused the old gasket. I hope that is OK. It isn't leaking.

The grips work well, but there is a trade-off as with everything. The rubber O-rings help reduce slippage, but you don't have quite the positive grip as with rubber. But they look awesome...one of a kind!
well, if it isnt leaking, job welll done.

Back