ping projekt

Revolution

revolution custom paint
Donating Member
Registered
some random pics i took with my canon power shot a510 3.2 mega pixel.

IMG_0574.JPG

yeah i know a lil blurred, just shot if for the wife since she planted the butterfly bush. maybe these other ones'll be clearer...

IMG_0575.JPG

if you mean the close-up button yeah. stock lens. taken with small size setting. just blasting away.

workin on the mud room right now. took down the wood and puting up sheetrock for a more modern look.

IMG_0568.JPG

sorry about the last construction pic, was meant for my other thread. and
bump.gif

Your wife's labor resulted in a "Mad Bronson!" garden.
ThumbsUp.gif

Nice pics, the little camera you have really does good work in bright light.

Macro lenses are meant for SLR cameras with an interchangeable lens flange. They are designed for close-up photography with a minimum focal length of as little as a few inches. Compared to regular lenses they can focus much closer.

I love taking pictures of flowers and would kill for a nice garden over here in Iraq. Winter here is really nice for flowers to bloom.

You could probably use some material for submission to some stock photography websites. Maybe you'll get lucky and a few people will want to purchase copies.

the powershot A510 3.2 megapixel alows me to shoot from around 6 inches away. after talkin with you guys about photos i'll definately adjust my pixel settings for higher resolution pics next time
bowdown.gif

Back