*Ping* Pandemic

300Busa

Chillaxin...
Donating Member
Registered
Is he ok? Haven't heard from him since he was thinking about selling the busa.

(300Busa @ Nov. 26 2006,06:27) Is he ok?  Haven't heard from him since he was thinking about selling the busa.
In rehab from selling the bike I guess. I hear there are major withdraw (cold chills and sweat) from going cold turkey like that
biggrin.gif

What's up, I have talked to Pan a couple of times and he is trying to heal up and rethink selling his Busa. I just shipped 2 side fairing's, nose fairing, and front fender to him to help get him rollin again, and hope that he keeps riding instead of selling his beloved Busa. HE WILL BE BACK VERY SOON. He has been very positive about the situation and seems to be back on track.
race.gif

Excellent news Ninja. Thanks for the update. Tell Pan to hang in there, we are all hoping he gets back on the horse!

Ninja Killer is the man... and I can't begin to express how thankful I am for what he's done for me.

I'll be back on the bike for sure.

My legs feel 100% and just the right side of my chest and right shoulder blade are giving me a little trouble. But I'm getting better each day. By the time the bike is ready to roll again (hopefully around the beginning of December), so will I.

Thanks for the thoughts,
Charlie

(Charlesbusa @ Nov. 26 2006,11:24)
beerchug.gif
WTF he's in Hollywood now...didn't you sign the petition to send him HOME...you might have
to ride with him someday  
tounge.gif

beerchug.gif
good to hear that you are healing...also, thanks to Ninja Killer for helping out

I also thank BigDiesel, Trip, and others who've pm'd me about all this... I appreciate it. Again, major 'thank you's' to Ninja Killer!

It might take a little bit of time to make my bike look new again, but Ninja Killer is making my bike road-worthy, again! That's what matters! After careful consideration, I think I'll definitely keep my busa... because I love riding way too much! I used to ride freestyle bmx in my teen years and took harder crashes doing that... and I kept riding after breaking bones... so I will not stop riding my busa! It still pains me that in 6 months my bike went from bone stock to jazzed up with new cans and other goodies... to what it is right now... a wrecked bike! I'll need to get new decals (from what ninja killer said) put on to make it look 'sparkling new' again, but that will come in time.... the main thing is to have the bike road worthy...

But... now that I've pretty much destroyed the 'look' of my 06 blk/gry, maybe I could get a new paint job done... but how much $$$ will that cost me? I'm not exactly rich, so money IS an object!

Again... this is happening due to the generosity of Ninja Killer!!!

Another thing, I certainly want to meet a busa owner in my area.... when I'm able to ride again, I want us to hook up (an org member, yes)....

We don't need to 'ride' together... a hook-up at Denny's or a coffee shop will do.

Glad to hear you're doing well, Pan. Remember to gear up, bro!!!
poke.gif

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

Good choice to keep the Busa. Good luck with your repairs. I have a set of chrome bar ends that semi gave me when I dropped my bike. I keep meaning to put them on the auction site and donate the money to the org but if they'll help you I'm sure nobody would mind. Just pm me your addy and they're yours. KEVIN

Glade to hear your doing fine. I'm really glade to hear your keeping the busa! Take care and Keep healing. If my company sends me to Cali. in Feb, I'll hook up w/you when I'm in Hollywood.
super.gif

Back