ping Noodles

semi

Whoooosh!
Donating Member
Registered
hey bro, haven't heard anything out of you and was wondering how it was going? what did the Doc and claims adjuster say? are you healing up yet? fix yours or looking at a Gen II? post up or give me a call :beerchug:

anyone else heard from him?

hey guys, ya, im pretty much healed up, i need to get some x rays just in case..
finally got my bike back from the estimate guys, and now im waiting on an adjuster to show up at my house...???guess thats how they want it
not sure whats gonna happen with it
im doing good, i got my kid for a month thats why i havent checked on here for a bit
we been playing call of duty to damn much(ps3)

ill try and check in more often sorry:rulez:

:beerchug:

BOAZ.jpg

Glad to see you are doing better Bro , Sorry again about your Busa . Hope you are enjoying your time with your son. Holler if you need anything ! :thumbsup:

thanks for letting us know you are still alive and kicking...sounds like you are having a good time with your boy :beerchug:

Good to see you post up and thanks for the PM! CoD is way too addictive! You have a great time with your son and look forward to riding with you again. Inform your adjuster you've plenty of peeps at the HOG that will help him do his job...:laugh: Hope to see you up on two soon! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

thanx everyone, i am having a blast with my boy, he misses the bike too..
it seems like its gonna be a total loss... im gonna probably strip (aftermarket)what i can, might even buy the whole thing back. i need to get some of my reciepts up to turn those in.
as hot as its been , not sure if id be ridin all that often anyways, but i get bummed out everytime i go thru the garage and its not sitting there.

ill still be on here forever or untill Cap shuts this place down, which ever comes first...
but i wont post as much in the next month
i never seen a community before were %99 of the peeps in it were cool as sh!t
:beerchug::bowdown:well see you guys:thumbsup:

Back