** Ping **  Nor-Cal / Nevada People

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Anyone wanna head up to Weaverville on Weds July 9 to hook up with the Northwest people comin down to Laguna?
It about 115 miles from my place to Weaverville. I'll head that way about 3pm or so weds. Stay overnight and ride 500 miles down the coast to Laguna on Thurs. - Kent

Interesting offer HB! Never been up to Weaverville. Is that Cal or Oregon?

I have to wait for my work schedule to be published to see if I get Wednesday off. Thursday I am in Los Gatos to visit friends I haven't seen in a while. So I might be able to make it Wednesday and then follow you guys down as far as Santa Cruz Thursday? I'll let you know by end of this week.

Thanks,

PS> are there hotels up there? I don't feel like camping.

Check with Thinker he has rooms reserved for weds night. The map says its 80+ miles of twisties to the coast from weaverville. From Eureka to Salinas is allmost 400 miles more & very scenic.
Should be a great ride but kinda long day.

CA7U7I37.png

Hey HB, I just got the July schedule and I am working. Sorry I can't join you guys until Monterey. I'll see you there and throw down a few brews! That is if you are up to it?

Have to work. Off on Friday (July 11th). Heading to
Laguna Seca that morning at 0600 am. Wish I could.
Look forward to meeting everyone at the races or
on Cannery Row on Saturday night.

See you guyz there! And be sure to give your cel numbers to Thinker as he is putting em all together for us so's we can find ya once we get there. - Kent

Can't make it, gotta work until friday morning. The wife and I will be leaveing for Luguna Seca when I get home from work about 10:00am friday. Anyone else from NorCal leaving around the same time?
thumbs-up.gif

Can't make it, gotta work until friday morning. The wife and I will be leaveing for Luguna Seca when I get home from work about 10:00am friday. Anyone else from NorCal leaving around the same time?
thumbs-up.gif
Jimbo, we have a master list of Busa riders coming to Laguna. We all hope to hook up to meet, greet, ride and for photo. Would you like to be included?

I can add you to our list, and give you info on where we will be.

Back