PING:  JINKSTER

stkr00

Slower Traffic Keep Right ! ! &#
Donating Member
Registered
JINKSTER (Bill),

Just wanted to say thanks for your help with the suspension setup. This trip to the track was SO much different than the last one. The bike felt much more solid throughout the entire day.

When I would get off the brakes and crank it over into the turns, it didn't wallow like it did before. It just leaned over and was very stable. During the Carousel that is slightly downhill and a decreasing raius turn, I could actually feel the suspension loading up as the G's increased, but it was a smooooooth transition without the pogo action from before.
cool.gif
beerchug.gif

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:firebrick'>THANK YOU ! ! !</span></span>

Jim

biggrin.gif
... Going to setup my suspension, the JINKSTER way in the coming week...

I had the same luck with Jinkster's tips. Bike handled great before, now handles awesome! Thumbs up and thanks!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Damn, I'm gonna have to make these setup changes this weekend....Hey Jinks, can you throw me some tips for my settings? Can afford new springs right now so gotta make due with what I got....weight is 295lbs....

I imagine the suggestion will go something like this...."see that screw there?" "tighten her all the way down....and that one there....same thing."

Back