Ping! Mojo, where are you?

Hey James. I'm still around just been very busy with a kitchen remodel. Headed south tomorrow for the super bowl:thumbsup:

Hey James. I'm still around just been very busy with a kitchen remodel. Headed south tomorrow for the super bowl:thumbsup:

Do me a favor Mark, If you run into Jerry Jones thank him for building that stadium so the Steelers would have a nice new shiney place to win there 7th Superbowl.

Sure hopw he remembered to build nice SEATS for the Cowboys to sit in to watch the Superbowl :laugh:

Do me a favor Mark, If you run into Jerry Jones thank him for building that stadium so the Steelers would have a nice new shiney place to win there 7th Superbowl.

Sure hope he remembered to build nice SEATS for the Cowboys to sit in to watch the Superbowl :laugh:

:thumbsup: :rofl:

Sure hopw he remembered to build nice SEATS for the Cowboys to sit in to watch the Superbowl :laugh:

:rofl: I'll do my best Michael. The Cowboys will continue to watch super bowls from home until they get a high quality quarterback.

Back