**** PING!!! MICHELLE!!!  ******

Its over and passed now.... too late....

kind of heart wrenching... but its ok.. we talked on the phone and she now knows....

(thrasherfox @ Oct. 17 2006,16:38) Its over and passed now.... too late....

kind of heart wrenching... but its ok.. we talked on the phone and she now knows....
What about us?!!!!!!!!! We dont know. Leaving us hanging? Thats low.

(KROOZER @ Oct. 17 2006,19:46)

What about us?!!!!!!!!!    We dont know. Leaving us hanging? Thats low.
Actually, from what Ron said, it might be best to let this thread go. Might be bad memories for some...

(yamahor @ Oct. 17 2006,16:56)

What about us?!!!!!!!!! We dont know. Leaving us hanging? Thats low.
Actually, from what Ron said, it might be best to let this thread go. Might be bad memories for some...
Its no big deal Ben. im over it.... I mean.. I dont know... I am sure I will be ok.... you know?

(thrasherfox @ Oct. 17 2006,19:59)
(yamahor @ Oct. 17 2006,16:56)

What about us?!!!!!!!!!    We dont know. Leaving us hanging? Thats low.
Its no big deal Ben. im over it.... I mean.. I dont know... I am sure I will be ok....  you know?
you want a manhug?
biggrin.gif
JK bro. Sorry I resurrected this dead thread.

(yamahor @ Oct. 17 2006,17:06) you want a manhug?
biggrin.gif
JK bro. Sorry I resurrected this dead thread.
Its ok. I have Zanex..

When I saw the thread again I just took one... it kicked in so I am ok now..

Ron gave me some realizations a few days ago...I'm pretty torn up about 'em, but hey, that's life right...

I wish things were different...
sad.gif
sad.gif

sad.gif

Dropped what? What am I missing now? Jeez, don't I do anything right?! Grrrrrrrrrr......................

(VaBusa @ Oct. 18 2006,09:02) Dropped what?  What am I missing now?  Jeez, don't I do anything right?!  Grrrrrrrrrr......................
Jeeeezz... I dont know WHAT they are talking about Michelle!!!!

I am just as in the dark as you are...
SHOCKED.gif

(thrasherfox @ Oct. 18 2006,12:11)
(VaBusa @ Oct. 18 2006,09:02) Dropped what?  What am I missing now?  Jeez, don't I do anything right?!  Grrrrrrrrrr......................

SHOCKED.gif
Sure you are...after that phone call last week I don't know who to trust or what to say
sad.gif
sad.gif

sad.gif

(VaBusa @ Oct. 18 2006,09:12)
(thrasherfox @ Oct. 18 2006,12:11)

SHOCKED.gif
Sure you are...after that phone call last week I don't know who to trust or what to say
sad.gif
sad.gif
Well it is obvious Michelle that you cant trust the ones you "thought" you could trust..

I guess i cant either...

did you get the info on that one person I pm'd you about? that person is probably one of the keys to this issue and needs to be dealt with.

I didnt get a read notification so I didnt know if you got it or not...
crazy.gif

sad.gif

I got it...just sorting out some things right now and I'm still pretty hurt by it all...

I just hope you're not a part of it
sad.gif
If I put my trust in you and you mess that up, I'm out for blood...
firedevil.gif

(VaBusa @ Oct. 18 2006,09:36) I got it...just sorting out some things right now and I'm still pretty hurt by it all...

I just hope you're not a part of it
sad.gif
 If I put my trust in you and you mess that up, I'm out for blood...  
firedevil.gif
Wasnt me!! I have respect for you and care about you, you know that... whomever is involved clearly has no respect for anyone...

Back