****PING MARC HOWLIN MAD*****

ICEMANN

Registered
Hey marc just wanted to say thanks on the tyre tip. I spoke to ya about HID's then got input from ya on the Metzlers M1's. They are nice and sticky. Had to choose between those or the pilots, and Im happy with em. Thanks much better than stock.

ICE
kickass.gif

Since we're already on the subject of tires. Marc, what's your best input on the Metzeler M4's?
rock.gif
That's the next set I'm looking at real soon.

Brian

Since we're already on the subject of tires.  Marc, what's your best input on the Metzeler M4's?
rock.gif
 That's the next set I'm looking at real soon.

Brian
Haven't dealt with the M4's all that much. I believe they are there version of a sport tour tire. Kinda like the bridgestone 020. Not a very aggressive tire a little off on the sticky side but good mileage. Don't let the grip fool you though. They will hold up well unless you are doing very aggressive canyon carving. Mileage versus grip is always the trade off.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Hey marc just wanted to say thanks on the tyre tip.  I spoke to ya about HID's then got input from ya on the Metzlers M1's.  They are nice and sticky.  Had to choose between those or the pilots, and Im happy with em.  Thanks  much better than stock.

ICE
kickass.gif
Your welcome bro! I think you would have been happy either way with the Pilots or the M1's.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Back