PING: Macon 454

djsin

Lily's Daddy
Registered
I bet you cant do that up here in Northern Indiana, wanna know why? The roads are straight:moon:..:banghead:
:cheerleader::cheerleader:
now here's your cartoon

DSC_7403web.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweetness...he's going to owe me more pix for the Stampede slide show! :beerchug:

Well done, Shane!

Shane, you are the "MAN"! You are spankin that busa like it was a little school girl! :bowdown:

Shane, you are the "MAN"! You are spankin that busa like it was a little school girl! :bowdown:

BAN ALERT!!!!!!

BAN ALERT!!!!!!

BAN ALERT!!!!!!

It is against the rules to discuss school girls is compromising positions. :whistle:

However Macon IS beating that bike like it was John McCain in the general election....:laugh:

Last edited:
Shane WTF,YOU MISSED YOUR CALLING. Seriously though you do know you cannot,repeat,cannot lean it over any more than that right????:bowdown: I want to see you on the 1000.:beerchug: Man I was in amazement over the dragon photos,especially after talking to you at the hotel after scrubbing in the new tires.You had that look in your eyes like a man on a mission.Well mission accomplished!:bowdown:
That is a prime example of a comfort zone, peace:beerchug:

i so want to learn to do this. I have that stupid logic and fear and responsibility in my head. HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP...

Thanks everyone for the good words, Just getting my fix for the day and having a great time with great people at Eureka.:thumbsup:

i so want to learn to do this. I have that stupid logic and fear and responsibility in my head. HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP...

The best place to start is by reading Tufbusa thread in the Twisties section that is a pinned thread, and i also look at a lot of pictures of people that are doing it the right way, and study them, I am just learning to do it myself and have a long ways to go, but be warned it is very ADDICTIVE and once you start doing it, you want to do it at least once or twice or however many times you can every time you go ride, so dont say i didnt warn ya. :laugh:

Back