PING LoBusa...

Man it don't get that good.........you know you're my boy, but you sound like a sucker.  You are generally very funny and quick witted on other threads but when it comes to Lori you turn all soft and $hit.  

C'mon man........
Busahigg, how you gonna call my friend a sucker just for having some nice words for Lo???  don't ever confuse sensitivity and smooth words for the ladies as weakness....  women enjoy and appreciate that from a man from time to time....  a wise man knows this....  so just watch and learn....

don't hate the player, hate the game......
Now ya'll know me better than that.....I was just messing with Brian.....................

1. Much Love......

2. Never Hate anyone or anything.....

3. Utmost respect for Women........

Some of my guidelines there......

Man it don't get that good.........you know you're my boy, but you sound like a sucker.  You are generally very funny and quick witted on other threads but when it comes to Lori you turn all soft and $hit.  

C'mon man........
Busahigg, how you gonna call my friend a sucker just for having some nice words for Lo???  don't ever confuse sensitivity and smooth words for the ladies as weakness....  women enjoy and appreciate that from a man from time to time....  a wise man knows this....  so just watch and learn....

don't hate the player, hate the game......
Now ya'll know me better than that.....I was just messing with Brian.....................

1. Much Love......

2. Never Hate anyone or anything.....

3. Utmost respect for Women........

Some of my guidelines there......
Anybody got a problem with that Higg, then I got your back man. You should see how I totally demolished Stunnah for trying to clown you about your back ailment. I told him that he was trying to play both sides of the fence, but since he likes takin' it, I didn't mind givin' it to him. He's too easy.

Brian

Hey Brian,

no reply from Ego or Busahigg yet??  think they're skurd of your behind??  or should i say of your cheeks???  hee hee hee.....
I ain't skuurrd.........especially of another man.  Just thought I had kinda made ya at little mad so I would leave this one alone........and as far as kissing Brian's ###.  Nah.........I'll leave that one alone too.

Lo....you know I like ya.

Brian.....you know I like ya.

haha.

Hey LO, now where did you go. Haven't heard from you in a while.
Jim

I was just thinking about how I haven't seen Lo posting for a while and then I saw this post.  Where are you Lo?
hey jwcfbd!!  i'm still here.. just been busy and such...  you know i can't stay away from here for too long!!!  got much love for you guys and the board.....  thank you for asking about me!!!

i'm cool......
can somebody email Lori already. startin to worry here...
rock.gif

I got a mail from her a couple weeks ago ... she was fine. I know she stays in touch with HowlinMad Marc. I just sent another e-mail tonight.

Lo wanted me to inform everyone that she is doing fine and all is well with her. At this very moment, she is in Canada snowboarding. She didn't want me to mention this, but she busted her A$$ a couple of times....so lets keep this between us, OK? She said everybody stay cool, she'll be back next week.

fireskull.gif

Dayuuuuuuuuuuuuuum! Just got an e-mail from her... I wanna do what she does for a living. In the last 6 mos she has been to Hawaii, Bahama's, a couple different bike events & now Whistler! IM SOOOO JEALOUS! I wanna snow board too!

Lo you are livin large! Congrats & Aloha
beerchug.gif

I'm going to have to drop my homegirl a few lines via e-mail. I miss my girl. And that was meant with nothing but LOVE...

B.

Back