PING LoBusa...

Man it don't get that good.........you know you're my boy, but you sound like a sucker. You are generally very funny and quick witted on other threads but when it comes to Lori you turn all soft and $hit.

C'mon man........
Busahigg, how you gonna call my friend a sucker just for having some nice words for Lo??? don't ever confuse sensitivity and smooth words for the ladies as weakness.... women enjoy and appreciate that from a man from time to time.... a wise man knows this.... so just watch and learn....

don't hate the player, hate the game......

Man it don't get that good.........you know you're my boy, but you sound like a sucker.  You are generally very funny and quick witted on other threads but when it comes to Lori you turn all soft and $hit.  

C'mon man........
Busahigg, how you gonna call my friend a sucker just for having some nice words for Lo???  don't ever confuse sensitivity and smooth words for the ladies as weakness....  women enjoy and appreciate that from a man from time to time....  a wise man knows this....  so just watch and learn....

don't hate the player, hate the game......
"Don't mistake kindness for weakness...." (Gene Chandler)

I wouldn't mess with Lo if I were you guys.

2guns.gif

discreet007, good way to be my man!!!!!!

MuggaX, thanks for the vote but i don't think it will be necessary.. oh, and you've got mail honey....

I was just thinking about how I haven't seen Lo posting for a while and then I saw this post. Where are you Lo?
hey jwcfbd!! i'm still here.. just been busy and such... you know i can't stay away from here for too long!!! got much love for you guys and the board..... thank you for asking about me!!!

i'm cool......

Lo_Lic_Plate.jpg

Brian Brian Brian....... what can i say?? thank you for the sweet song and for thinkin about Lo.. you always seem to be able to put a smile on my face, even when i'm feeling a little down and blue....

you corner the market on "mackin" brotha, keep it up and pretty soon the honies will be banging on your door.... (if they aren't already) these guys can call it what they want but you know what the ladies like.......

thanks again.....

LoLo

p.s. you knew i was gonna have yo' back, but the pepper spray shi^ was hilarious!!!!

Your welcome Lo. I am new and I figured that was the way to go. By the way, Kick Ass plate. Beautiful pic too, umm, of the purty lady.

Now ya'll see that. Enough said. I think Lo's comments pretty much says it all. And to Busahigg and PureEgo...I love ya'll, but I got a butt cheek for each one of you to KISS. Ya'll are still my homies, but LoBusa is my number one homette.

Brian

Brian Brian Brian.......  what can i say??  thank you for the sweet song and for thinkin about Lo..  you always seem to be able to put a smile on my face, even when i'm feeling a little down and blue....  

you corner the market on "mackin" brotha, keep it up and pretty soon the honies will be banging on your door....  (if they aren't already)  these guys can call it what they want but you know what the ladies like.......

thanks again.....

LoLo

p.s.  you knew i was gonna have yo' back, but the pepper spray shi^ was hilarious!!!!
Yeah Lo, but you ought to see the picture.ROFLMFAO
Higg has got one story, but only I know the truth.

Brian

Hey Brian,

no reply from Ego or Busahigg yet?? think they're skurd of your behind?? or should i say of your cheeks??? hee hee hee.....

Maybe i'm wrong..isn't Lo a happily married woman with a very nice husband who let's her play with us..on Hayabusa .org.
Very cool..we all love you in a special way...not a bad way..
Fabusa..I will be happy to introduce my wife to you,and a short time later give you a hug....at Laguna 03..tick tick tick
come on spring....
biggrin.gif

Hey Lo, Glad to see you back. The first thing that came to mind was the last time you were missing for a while. I'm glad to see that is due to being busy(not that I like to see you working hard)rather then the other reason.
Jim

Hey Fabusa, I guess you didn't see an old post from a while ago..... and I don't really want to go into all the details again..... but thanks for the love... and I look forward you seeing you and meeting your wife in Laguna!!!

Lo

Hey Lo, You sure can throw the posts! Some times I post something and I might get a response or 2 in a day or so but sheeeeez louise you got like 35 in an evening! Dayum! You go girl! Seeya - kent

I say we nominate Lo as Ms. Hayabusa.org. Both for her charm and her good looks!!

Oh....and the guys giving her shi^..........I pity you!!! Yer messin' with the wrong girl!

I was just looking at the this thread title and something struck me as a little funny. No, it's not Busahigg, cause he's REAL funny. Anyway, the title almost sounds like a husband calling for his cheating wife.

Brian

O.K. you guys. Use your best angry male impersonation. This excludes Stunnah and Busahigg because even trying to imitate a male would be impossible.
ices_rofl.gif
face7.gif

Brian

O.K. you guys.  Use your best angry male impersonation.  This excludes Stunnah and Busahigg because even trying to imitate a male would be impossible.
ices_rofl.gif

face7.gif

Brian
You see that Stunnah. I said "imitate", not "in-mate!" What's wrong? Having prison flashbacks and sleeping on your stomach? (hahahahahahaha)

Brian

Back