PING LoBusa...

bacharles

Korrup~shun!!
Donating Member
Registered
Hey, has anyone been in contact with Ms. LoBusa.  Damn, I miss her.  I mean, I like you guys and all, but the smelly feet, beer breath, and dirty drawers all over the place is beginning to bother me.  I need a beautiful smile, warm hands, and a good sense of humor to occupy my time and my mind.

This song is for Lo:

Call me....call me...call me...
What if you took the times
We had together
Now its getting late
And we must leave each other

Just remember the times we had...
And how I tried to be
It's all in a days work
Call me...
Losing your love...actin' foolishly

Go on and take your time...
Cause you're only losin' me
Heeeey, Love is a long ways from here
And it's all in the way you feel

If love is real...come to me
(background): Call me...call me...call me come back home

I would finish the song Lo, but you get the picture.  Now I have to go wipe the tears from my eyes.

Your friend, Brian

wink.gif

wink.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

wink.gif

sad.gif

Hey Lo,

Let me know if that does somethin' for ya (besides turn your stomach). I may have invented a new way to "mack on the honies."
ices_rofl.gif

Brian

I would have to call it "Mack-E-Mail." That would be the shiznit now would it?

Brian

Boy, a great mind to go along with the great looks. Damn I'm almost famous.
ices_rofl.gif

Brian

Hey, has anyone been in contact with Ms. LoBusa.  Damn, I miss her.  I mean, I like you guys and all, but the smelly feet, beer breath, and dirty drawers all over the place is beginning to bother me.  I need a beautiful smile, warm hands, and a good sense of humor to occupy my time and my mind.

This song is for Lo:

We had together
Now its getting late

And how I tried to be
It's all in a days work
Call me...

I would finish the song Lo, but you get the picture.  Now I have to go wipe the tears from my eyes.

Your friend, Brian

wink.gif

wink.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif
That Al Green just does it every time.

Brian

wink.gif

sad.gif

This song is for Lo:

We had together
Now its getting late

And how I tried to be
It's all in a days work
Call me...

Your friend, Brian

wink.gif

wink.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif
director.gif

egitarre77.gif

wink.gif

sad.gif

egitarre77.gif

Who is the man that would risk his rep for a wo-man?
"BRIAN!"
DAMN RIGHT!

"They say that cat BACharles is a bad motha..."
"Shut yo mouth!"
"But i'm talkin bout Brian..."
"Oh we can dig it."

"He's a complicated man, and no one understands him but his woman."
"Brian Charles!"

"Can you dig it?"

egitarre77.gif

egitarre77.gif

If not, she's probably got a can of "WhipA$$" lying around her house somewhere and I'm sure she will be glad to let you have it real cheap.
face7.gif
ices_rofl.gif

Brian

That's pretty stupid huh? Everybody replying to this thread but Lo. Let's just see how long it will take for her to reply. Any wagers?

B.

Man it don't get that good.........you know you're my boy, but you sound like a sucker. You are generally very funny and quick witted on other threads but when it comes to Lori you turn all soft and $hit.

C'mon man........

Man it don't get that good.........you know you're my boy, but you sound like a sucker.  You are generally very funny and quick witted on other threads but when it comes to Lori you turn all soft and $hit.  

C'mon man........
Now that was very ugly Higg. Lo receives the utmost respect from me and most members on this board. Lo is my good friend...nothing more...nothing less. I tell you what though, you are going to get it too. Watch out!

Brian

At least I don't "PEPPER SPRAY" the hell outta my lady friends. You said it was someone else...Yeah Right!

Brian

I was just thinking about how I haven't seen Lo posting for a while and then I saw this post. Where are you Lo?

Tha' boys done went and got crazy over some skirt.

haha!
Uhh, Pure Ego.... the phrase "some skirt" seems a bit harsh man. i thought we were friends??? i mean dayum, i do ride a Busa and all. that's kinda close to saying "the boy done went crazy over a piece of a$$" next thing you know, Stunnah is going to start a thread that says you and i are fighting over you callin me some cheap thrill and shi^... we don't want that to happen do we?
rock.gif
?

Tha' boys done went and got crazy over some skirt.

haha!
Uhh, Pure Ego.... the phrase "some skirt" seems a bit harsh man. i thought we were friends??? i mean dayum, i do ride a Busa and all.  that's kinda close to saying "the boy done went crazy over a piece of a$$"  next thing you know, Stunnah is going to start a thread that says you and i are fighting over you callin me some cheap thrill and shi^...  we don't want that to happen do we?
rock.gif
?
I got my money on Lo.

fireskull.gif

Back