Ping KSWATERBUG

loboboy

Donating Member
Registered
KS I just got off the phone with Greg and he has some new info on the alarms but he can't seem to get ahold of you. Give him a shout he just hooked me up real good, mine is on the way.

KS I just got off the phone with Greg and he has some new info on the alarms but he can't seem to get ahold of you. Give him a shout he just hooked me up real good, mine is on the way.
Well dang, don't keep it secret. I was planning on ordering mine this week. What's all the hubub...bub?
rock.gif

Brian

Thanks, been in school all day so I couldn't return his phone calls in a timely mannor......

I just ordered my alarm from Greg. It was $343.95 with the HAYABUSA.ORG group disc. This board is great.

I had already ordered mine before all of this starting. Greg went back and retrod my price to reflect the $343. This was before I could contact him. Stand up I tell ya

Greg is the man. He did not have to retro that price but you can tell he is all about customer service. You don't find customer service like this very often any more. People you need to order this system or you will be missing out. I am talking everybody I know into this system.

Back