Ping Howling Mad

busahigg

Registered
Marc, I took your advice and got a new pair of Frank Thomas' (one piece). They fit great! My other leathers also don't have the hip padding........big plus in my book. Now only if they had the speed hump.

Cool Man just don't ever use them. I did and they worked great. So just take my word for it, no need to test them.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

I've been trying to find a good pair of leathers, so how can I be down?
rock.gif

BA if ya wanna I can get them and ship them too you. You have to know your size. I am 5'11" 210lbs with 17% body fat. I where a 48. I can get you a one or two piece for 450 or so. Let me know.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

BA if ya wanna I can get them and ship them too you.  You have to know your size.  I am 5'11" 210lbs with 17% body fat.  I where a 48.  I can get you a one or two piece for 450 or so.  Let me know.

Marc "Howlin Mad"
Thanx Marc.  Good lookin' out.  I will let you know something after Laguna.  I'm gonna try to hook up with Mr. Higg to possibly get some track time.  I think that I will be real comfortable in a one-piece.  Won't make a quick decision since I'm still losing the weight brought on by the steroids from the Bell's palsy.  Check this out:  In January of 2003, I was 6'5" and 245lbs with about 13% body fat.  After about 3 1/2 weeks of steroid treatment...I went up to 304 lbs (still 6'5" though
laugh.gif
).  On top of all that, the doctor treated me with the wrong type of steroid and I only lost a little weight, then it just stopped no matter what I did.  Went see another doctor and he prescribed me with the right stuff.  Had a weigh-in today and I have lost 13lbs in two weeks.  Seems that the more muscle mass you have, the quicker you lose weight.  Anyway, I said all that to say that now I'm back on track and starting to feel real good.

Brian

Ba,
When you get to Laguna Seca the company I work for will have a big tent there. Cycle Gear. Go to it and try them on and see what you like. Then after let me know what it is and I will get it for you that way you have a chance to try on the gear and you know what your getting.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Glad your back bro... being ill sucks

Brian.......I got my old leathers for sale........they should fit you.......the only reason I got rid of em is cause I couldn't fill em out in the waist......I'm 6'4, 200. You should be able to fit em.......plus I only had em about 6 months and wore them about twenty times..............

Back