PING HAWAIIBUSA

PACIFICBUSA

The Shaver Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Kent....just wondering what your plan is for your bike. Is there anything I can do to help ya out, bro?

Let the family know what yer needs are, bud....mebbe we can help ya out.

Just checkin what the 411 on your plans for the bike.
wink.gif

Thanx Pauly, Yep I am gonna resurect her but am waiting for some $ to arrive from the sale of 2 properties ... it will happen though, and I will be posting a request for parts soon. I want to get to the engine first to make sure she will run before I get the cosmetics going ... Thanx for checkin on me
biggrin.gif
  Mahalo nui loa - aloha

<!--EDIT|Hawaiibusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1098755841 -->

NICE!
super.gif
Glad to hear it, bud! Lemme know if there's anything I can help out with, and I'll do my best.

Glad to hear that she's gonna be terrorizing the streets again...
beerchug.gif

Yea what P.B. said-----I don't have any parts...which is good ----well you know what i mean--I still see your pic's of your rides---In my mind [whats left of it anyway]--She was always so clean and shiny..with awsome mother nature
in the background...Hope you get her back to her original glory...Hope to see you at Laguna 05...I'll prolly be in our car with a tent trailer..Bummer-- Got a Muzzy Ti and PcII..170 RW at sea level--Wife might like it---careful now PaceM talking to self..
wink.gif

I've got stock turn signals, brake light, and wind screen. I have some others, but can't think of them right off hand. They are yours for nothing if you just ask. Would be kinda cool if we started a thread and pinned it with bike parts that we are willing to separate with. Each person could list the parts they have and go from there.

Back