PING GSXcite

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Hal, whats going on with the new work? As you "failed" to make Spring Bash (most sad for us) I figure you need to update us on how work is (as we all had to contribute our share of your time to it you know)

So in return, how about an update and a promise to make Eureka?
smile.gif

he doesn't work...he goes in every day by noon or so, drinks a pot of coffee, chats up the girls that hang around just to talk to him, takes a couple bikes out for 'test" rides, stretches out in the recliner in his office for an afternoon nap, then goes home where he is waited on hand and foot by his loving wife
poke.gif

j/k bro...he seems to really be enjoying it but they are keeping him very busy (which helps keep him out of trouble)
thumb_up.gif

they are keeping him very busy (which helps keep him out of trouble)
thumb_up.gif
+1 Everytime I visit, he barely takes his eyes off his paperwork. I'll bet he likes it much better than the last job though.

Being around bikes all day long, even though they are Kawis
tounge.gif
must be fun.

I would love to find a job at a bike shop myself.. I have toyed with starting one but Ditchdr has me a bit spooked on that idea in this economy.. (at least we have good ones available)

this economy might be the best time to start a small side business especially if gas prices keep rising...more bikes on the road plus more new riders wrecking them means plenty of potential work available...just a thought
beerchug.gif

Hal, whats going on with the new work?    As you "failed" to make Spring Bash (most sad for us) I figure you need to update us on how work is (as we all had to contribute our share of your time to it you know)

So in return, how about an update and a promise to make Eureka?
smile.gif
Thanks for thinking about me Randy! Love the new job. We have been Sooooo busy. Lots of people who have not been on bikes for years, and new riders coming in to the sport because of the gas milage. We had a record month last month, and this dealer has been in business since the early 70s. Great dealer with lots of repeat customers. Yes I'll be at the Meet n greet. No way I'm going to miss it. The bash is a great time, but we also have a great time in Arkansas. I'm sure you won't want to miss one after attending. See you in a couple of weeks!
ThumbsUp.gif

Back