Ping: GIXERHP

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Thank you Sir, the HID kit came in the mail today. I really appreciate you taking care of me, and I also appreciate the extra bulb in the kit, that was awesome. Now maybe when I ride in front of semi, I can see with my own headlight. :rofl: Cant wait to get it installed. :cheerleader:

Yeah I just recently purchased a couple items from GIXERHP. Great guy, good prices and fast shipping. A real professional through and through:thumbsup:

Yeah I just recently purchased a couple items from GIXERHP. Great guy, good prices and fast shipping. A real professional through and through:thumbsup:

I guess you've never met him in person :rofl:

But to his credit, the fork seals he did late at night with rum in hand are still holding. :thumbsup:

Now maybe when I ride in front of semi, I can see with my own headlight. :rofl:

sounds like it is time for an upgrade! wonder if i could fit an airplane landing light on the front of Lucy? :lol: GIXERHP is a great guy as long as he isn't sober :thumbsup:

sounds like it is time for an upgrade! wonder if i could fit an airplane landing light on the front of Lucy? :lol: GIXERHP is a great guy as long as he isn't sober :thumbsup:

Oh, I hope we will be on even ground now. And I will be very happy to be able to see! :rofl:

Back