PING: GIXERHP-A Dear John Letter

Lycan

Emerging from slumber...
Donating Member
Registered
Dear John,:laugh:

We feel it is time in our relationship to tell you the following.

Were tired of you not giving us the attention we need, you act like the love is gone from our relationship, we expect to share those special times together where we can ride the bikes, zipping through the corners and genrally having a great time...

Every time we look forward to this you fail us, every time we want that special time you don't give it to us, instead...

You fix everybody's bike at the bashes all day long, often all night long.

If someone needs an upgrade you make them feel like a priority.

When a member needs some advice you spend hours on the phone with them.

When someone needs something and cant afford it, you spend your own money to do things for them.

All the time we wait, and wait, and wait to have our special time with you but you're always to busy helping others to spend time with us.

There are SO many things that you do for people that most members on the Org don't even know about, that SOMEHOW you seem to be loved by many..

But there's also some of us that frankly are tired of all this selfish behavior you exhibit, and were not gonna take it anymore...:laugh:

The boots are a present for you, from those that appreciate, admire and respect you in spite of these selfish acts of yours.:laugh:

BTW
We found it quite difficult to acquire SIDI boots in Smurf size for your oh so delicate feets...:poke:

Love & hate

Aquaman & Marlena
Acehole
Racerv
Leo
Skydiver
Tufbusa
Paulie1300

Enjoy brutha:moon::moon::moon:

WOW!! Dude, you gotta show these poor, neglected people some love...think maybe a little saddle time is in order! :laugh: :beerchug:

HOG is the best!! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Wow, i am going to kick your azz:laugh:!

I dont know what to say but Thanks, And i need coffe! :whistle:

I wouldn't be me if help others out.

As for the smurf comment, i think i know someone else that wears the same size! :poke:

Thank you again, but i will still say it wasn't needed, why do i feel like Angel is about ready to smack me up side the head?LOL

Don't you just hate it when people go around, and help other people out all the time !! You know he only does it because it makes him feel good......pfffff, the selfishness that is thrown around here on this forum just makes me :puke: !!!!

Good on you guys (& gals), I couldn't count all the threads, and posts that I've seen since I've been here, thanking GixerHP. Though I don't know you/him, it doesn't take a genius to see that you are speacial people !!:bowdown:

Last edited:
"Thank you again, but i will still say it wasn't needed, why do i feel like Angel is about ready to smack me up side the head?LOL "

Don't turn your back on him JOHN!!!!:laugh:

I help my friends out all the time too, they arent appreciative enough to even thank me most of the time....I love everyone on here, wish we all lived within 20 miles of each other...the police would be real busy then
:laugh:

"Thank you again, but i will still say it wasn't needed, why do i feel like Angel is about ready to smack me up side the head?LOL "

Don't turn your back on him JOHN!!!!:laugh:

Hey hey now!:poke::laugh:

lol, i wouldn't mess with gix' he has that evil twitchy eye thing going on :beerchug:

I help my friends out all the time too, they arent appreciative enough to even thank me most of the time....I love everyone on here, wish we all lived within 20 miles of each other...the police would be real busy then
:laugh:

Talkin about Craig, are ya? lol

Back