PING**FatJap**

Racer 222

The rider formerly known as Howlin_Mad
Donating Member
Registered
Hey Bro sounds like we will be out riding again on Easter. Are you in? Same meeting place in Mira Mesa (Starbucks) I think it is at 8:30am. Check SoCalSportbikes for final details. Would love to ride with you again.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

O.k. but I have to be home early. And no fun stuff, I know that thing your riding is juiced and nimble.

FATJAP

Hey Bro sounds like we will be out riding again on Easter.  Are you in?  Same meeting place in Mira Mesa (Starbucks)  I think it is at 8:30am.  Check SoCalSportbikes for final details.  Would love to ride with you again.

Marc "Howlin Mad"
Hey I could easily ride with you to Mira Mesa, no curves, just straight down the 15, hell and I can even ride back with yall, 15 north, and when you guy's turn on to Palomar, I'll keep heading North
laugh.gif

Fatjap were are you in SanDiego, or you close to the ASW base???

PurpleHaze, I know your ride isn't set up for the corners but bro you can handle where we are going. Besides when we get up on Palomar we just hang out at the lookout and watch the runs and make a few ourselves. Last time out I didn't make any. Besides we will be coming up the fast side of the mountain not as tight.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Come-on PURP.

I'm at North Island right on Coronado.

SEE YA, gotta finish my suicide shifter install

Back