"PING" Every member

monsterspeedfreak

Donating Member
Registered
The gallery is great, but there are a stack of members that don't post their bikes there.
When ya have time, grab a good pic of you standin next to or sittin on yer Busa.
Thought it would be cool to see everyones bike........don't be camera shy.

I don't post that often but I check in every now and then. I always learn from you guys. this site has saved me lots of money and time working on the old Busa.

rrvbusa.jpg

It's not like y'all haven't seen me and my scooter before but hey... any opportunity to post THE FASTEST COLOR out there and I'm in!!!!!

It's not like y'all haven't seen me and my scooter before but hey... any opportunity to post THE FASTEST COLOR out there and I'm in!!!!!
Lo you're not playing fair. How can we argue the fastest color thing with you and Dex.  :sad:   I know You have the Fastest custom colors.   :drool:  :laugh:   The Blue and Silver lives on against stock colors.   :thumbsup:

LoBusa, that ride is sweeeeeeeet!

Corroded Alien, me thinks we have the same bike and the same helmet. Nice!

And no I don't normally ride in running shoes. I have boots, just was brain dead that trip and did not bring them (did not want to wear them the whole time and did not want to take up extra space in limited luggage).

Wow!! Nice bikes!! It's so nice to see all the diff Busa's!! (EAK, thanks!) Cbriggs nice stretched!!! jwcfbd, I'll give ya the stock color title!!! Keep em coming you guys!!!

It's funny that the "author" of this thread didn't post a pic of him and his bike?:super:? :super: :super: What's up wit that?

Wow!!  Nice bikes!! It's so nice to see all the diff Busa's!!   (EAK, thanks!) Cbriggs nice stretched!!!  jwcfbd, I'll give ya the stock color title!!! Keep em coming you guys!!!

It's funny that the "author" of this thread didn't post a pic of him and his bike?:super:?  :super:  :super: What's up wit that?
Backed up everything I have on disc, so I can re-format this computer........have no pics on it right now..........I'll get some 2night with the digital and put them on. :super:

Wow!! Nice bikes!! It's so nice to see all the diff Busa's!! (EAK, thanks!) Cbriggs nice stretched!!! jwcfbd, I'll give ya the stock color title!!! Keep em coming you guys!!!

It's funny that the "author" of this thread didn't post a pic of him and his bike?:super:? :super: :super: What's up wit that?
Backed up everything I have on disc, so I can re-format this computer........have no pics on it right now..........I'll get some 2night with the digital and put them on. :super:
MSF, just messin' wit ya... but if you need any suggestions as to what I think you should pose in for your pictures, just let me know and I will send you a PM!!! :devil:

Ok here I am at the Wall in CA. Again LO thanks for playing tour guide.

Wow!!  Nice bikes!! It's so nice to see all the diff Busa's!!   (EAK, thanks!) Cbriggs nice stretched!!!  jwcfbd, I'll give ya the stock color title!!! Keep em coming you guys!!!

It's funny that the "author" of this thread didn't post a pic of him and his bike?:super:?  :super:  :super: What's up wit that?
MSF, just messin' wit ya...  but if you need any suggestions as to what I think you should pose in for your pictures, just let me know and I will send you a PM!!!   :devil:
OK Lo.......pm me baby......this should be good. :beerchug:

Back