**PING CHRIS - WARPUTER**

monster

Wherever I May Roam
Donating Member
Registered
Chris is this you at your new job?
poke.gif

fudge-factory.jpg

Is that guy in the red shirt a fudge packer? The girl simply looks like a fudge packer taper. But that dude definately looks like he's packing fudge. I think that makes his job title "fudge packer".

I have a friend who worked at little debbie as a fudge packer... it was quite funny...

(monster @ Dec. 04 2006,11:55)
(BigGeorge @ Dec. 04 2006,11:53) Is that guy in the red shirt a fudge packer?
yup - just like our buddy War  
poke.gif
Ahhhh... I see.

I've read that fudge packers have a dirty job. But that fudge packer in the photo seems to be be keeping himself pretty clean. He's certainly not a novice fudge packer. As a matter of fact he looks to be an expert fudge packer. I'll guess that you can only earn that job title after many years of fudge packing experience.

(BigGeorge @ Dec. 04 2006,12:00)
(monster @ Dec. 04 2006,11:55)
(BigGeorge @ Dec. 04 2006,11:53) Is that guy in the red shirt a fudge packer?
yup - just like our buddy War  
poke.gif
Ahhhh... I see.

I've read that fudge packers have a dirty job. But that fudge packer in the photo seems to be be keeping himself pretty clean. He's certainly not a novice fudge packer. As a matter of fact he looks to be an expert fudge packer. I'll guess that you can only earn that job title after many years of fudge packing experience.
Chris has only been there for a coupls days so he probably gets pretty messy. And the funny part is he's at his other job and won't be on until about 8:30 tonight so I get to do this ->>>>
poke.gif
all day without him knowing.

laugh.gif

poke.gif

(yamahor @ Dec. 04 2006,08:55) I have a friend who worked at little debbie as a fudge packer... it was quite funny...
Soooo that means he was packing Little Debbie fudge?

(thrasherfox @ Dec. 04 2006,12:14)
(yamahor @ Dec. 04 2006,08:55) I have a friend who worked at little debbie as a fudge packer... it was quite funny...
Soooo that means he was packing Little Debbie fudge?
yeah... Did you eat it?
lurk.gif

so Chris is prolly still in training, so wouldnt that mean someone is packing his fudge for him untill he get a good feel for it?
SHOCKED.gif

I want to know how many "bad" seach attempts there were before you found that picture.
laugh.gif

eek2.gif
<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>OK SmartAzzes !!</span> I'm a chocolate packer !
wink.gif
laugh.gif
It is a funny thread though !

Back