Ping Cache

Thinker62

Donating Member
Registered
BTW, can I use the avatar as an emoticon as well? Like Stunnah, I want an emoticon for my own identity.

Thinker

dayam guyz.... okay, i will have some time on Sunday to play with shiat for you boys..... but dont forget me when I need something...

hmm...I remember reading that Flir was the #1 money making publicly owned company in the Northwest for 2002... hmm...
hmmm.gif

all_coholic.gif

dayam guyz.... okay, i will have some time on Sunday to play with shiat for you boys..... but dont forget me when I need something...

hmm...I remember reading that Flir was the #1 money making publicly owned company in the Northwest for 2002... hmm...
hmmm.gif

all_coholic.gif
How can that be with all the time Thinker spends typing here while at work.?.
rock.gif

ices_rofl.gif

weather suppose to be goooooooooood all week, when we riding, got to get my fix in before i go crazy.

hmmm.gif

all_coholic.gif
You got that right! And, if there is a war, it will probably get better.

I do spend too much time on here. Hmm, I need a new years resolution to reduce the time I sped on here.

Say Thinker...it's good to know someone is cashing in on our Nation's young protectors' misfortunes.

Say Thinker...it's good to know someone is cashing in on our Nation's young protectors' misfortunes.
Yes, the company is doing very well, and I do make the best of it, however, my division makes IR cameras for the fire service.

but I have to admitt it is cool seeing our stuff on the ships and copters of our armed forces.

Back