PING: Big O and Howlin'

Doc_Busa

Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys, I got to make a trip to Annaheim for a conference. Gotsta be there from June 14th to June 19th. THINKING about riding the Bus-a there and kicking some twisties between meetings... maybe even hanging out for the following weekend. Anyone interested in showing Doc a good time?

Sure thing Doc! Let's plan something! Maybe we can go down to Marc's neighborhood (Palomar etc.)

One n in Anaheim
tounge.gif

Cool. I will get with you guys on this. It would be a cool opportunity to get paid to do some riding!

I will probably have to take a day off so I need to know about a week ahead of time.

Yeah, Danno!
Anybody else? Fatjap? Purplehaze? Where's Marc?

You guys have me pretty convinced! The Saturday before this is trip is motorcycle only drag racing in Vegas. Maybe you guys should ride here on Friday, Race Saturday, ride with me to Anaheim early Monday?

I meant "early Sunday". I "should" be there on Sunday morning. I am supposed to arrive there on Saturday night...

Doc, do you want to stay for the next weekend? June 19, 20, and 21? If not, what days would you be able to ride?

You guys have me pretty convinced!  The Saturday before this is trip is motorcycle only drag racing in Vegas.  Maybe you guys should ride here on Friday, Race Saturday, ride with me to Anaheim early Monday?
What race is that, Doc?
I might do that!
June 6th at 11:00pm Motorcycle Madness. Bike drag racing ONLY and street legal only. Check the link. I want to do this BAD, but I am worried about getting to Anaheim the next morning... guess i would have to get a REAL early start or try to blow off part of the meeting.

Let me know... here is the link.

http://www.lvms.com/track_info/strip/schedule/

Just hit me, June 6th is the coming Weekend, and there is NO WAY I can make that!!! GRRRRRRRR, I am on a business trip to Utah next week and weekend! ! SUX!

I was thinking of heading to Anaheim on June 13-14th, if I leave on the 13th, I need a place to stay that night. Then, I could ride all day on the 14th. As far as the weekend after, I would be free from Thursday to Sunday.... Still not sure if I can pull that off.

Thanks Guys, hope to see you soon!

OK Boyz (and girlz), I am heading to Cali either Friday night or Saturday morning, kinda depends on who I get a hold of... would love to hook up with some folks for a Saturday ride in the LA area? Anyone up for this?

Also, thinking of leaving Anaheim Thursday and heading to San Diego area for the weekend. Must leave by Sunday around noon. I MAY have a girl friend fly into San D., if so, some 2-up riding would be on the agenda and no rippin' it up stuff.

Let me know if you ya wanna par-T.

I will try to make any dinner and or drinking events as I am bikeless at this point. I could take my son's bike though xr50...

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Back