***PING BACHARLES***

MuggaX

Registered
Hey Brah, I've finally located a track in La that we can hit. It's in Belle Rose, La....it's called "No Problem Raceway". I'm including a couple of links to check out if you're interested. Next track day is April 14. I'm seriously thinking about get'n some.

No Problem Raceway

Church of Speed

fireskull.gif

Mugga,

I'm glad you scooped that up. I totally forgot about all that stuff. Since my bike has been down, I haven't been much into runnin' anymore. I'm just anxious to get everything back from SportChrome in Cali so that I can get my bike rolling again. It will probably be next week some time. We may just have to hookup and do it. It all depends on my work schedule. I'll holla at ya.

BTW, are you still considering the deal about me hauling your bike to Cali for ya? I could understand you being a little ansy about it...not knowing me from a hole in the ground and all. I would feel the exact same way if I had the offer. I was just trying to offer my assistance for someone in a difficult situation. I'm pretty sure that we will meet up before the races and we can chill out and get to know each other so we can set your mind at ease. It's all gravy.

Brian

Mugga,

I'm glad you scooped that up.  I totally forgot about all that stuff.  Since my bike has been down, I haven't been much into runnin' anymore.  I'm just anxious to get everything back from SportChrome in Cali so that I can get my bike rolling again.  It will probably be next week some time.  We may just have to hookup and do it.  It  all depends on my work schedule.  I'll holla at ya.  

BTW, are you still considering the deal about me hauling your bike to Cali for ya?  I could understand you being a little ansy about it...not knowing me from a hole in the ground and all.  I would feel the exact same way if I had the offer.  I was just trying to offer my assistance for someone in a difficult situation.  I'm pretty sure that we will meet up before the races and we can chill out and get to know each other so we can set your mind at ease.  It's all gravy.

Brian
It's cool Brah...I appreciate the offer you extended my way, but I decided to throw it on the back of my truck and haul it. Depending on how the WAR plays out, I'm planning on getting there early so I can hang out and get some rides in before the crowd shows up....you feel me?? I wouldn't have had a problem with leaving the BUSA with cha. I don't know you personally, but cha seem like good people. Besides, if anything was to happen, you being the Rolla that you are in Lake Charles, it wouldn't be hard to find you. Ha Ha Ha!!! Laugh with me. Let me know when you get your s4!t together, if you're interested in checking out the track, we can hit it.

fireskull.gif

Back