Ping 300busa

Pipefighter248

Donating Member
Registered
Hey Randy, seen all the posts with photoshop and was wondering when you had some free time you could do one more?
I tried myself, but the color I'm looking at I couldn't represent very well.
Anyways, pics of the bike and color below.
Thanks for the help.

100_1991.jpg

Color I would like to see on the bike.
I couldn't get it to work, because in different shades of lighting my TA looked Blue, to Purple to black.
Don't have to be perfect, but just give me an idea of what she'll look like.

df4e_3.JPG

Hey Nathan,

I don't know about that deep blue color. I think this would be a much better look for you.

pipefighter.jpg

cool.gif

Wonder how much that would cost to do?
I could snuggle up to her on cool nights.

Thanks Warren for that warm and cuddly feeling.
laugh.gif

I know this isn't your bike, but my friends old bike was painted 01 busa blue. It was pretty dark, it should give you an idea of what yours would look like. Those paints that shift colors are going to be hard to photoshop I think.

Anyway, here's Code Blue:

post-6-84247-post_57_69528_pic31347.jpg

(warbrown @ Dec. 30 2006,09:39)Hey Nathan,

I don't know about that deep blue color. I think this would be a much better look for you.
llama bua
ices_rofl.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
(thebbbusa @ Dec. 30 2006,09:52) I know this isn't your bike, but my friends old bike was painted 01 busa blue. It was pretty dark, it should give you an idea of what yours would look like. Those paints that shift colors are going to be hard to photoshop I think.

Anyway, here's Code Blue:

post-6-84247-post_57_69528_pic31347.jpg
Yep, seen code blue before.
I'm thinking that I need a dark color to bring out and contrast the chrome more.
I remember all the compliments I got on my old TA's color.
Everyone seemed to like it.
Just wondering what it would look like on the bike.

This is the only pic I could find with dark blue. The only thing it has white.

IMG_1280_5.jpg

So what does everyone think of the bike being painted the color of the TA above?
Give honest answers. Won't hurt my feelings either way.

I will work on it later. Going to ride right now, it finally warmed up outside!!!! 46 degrees baby!

(300Busa @ Dec. 30 2006,12:34) I will work on it later. Going to ride right now, it finally warmed up outside!!!! 46 degrees baby!
No problem and no hurry.
Was just wondering if it would look like what it does in my head.
Thanks.

I would go with 2 colors. But you have to pick what you like most.

I believe that the bling and the TA's dark blue would match great.
You can't go wrong if you paint your bike with that colour... Even without the bling, that colour is great...

I forgot to say I prefer monochromatics... they are the fastest bikes!....
firedevil.gif

Check my banner. It might be what you're looking for. And I am not refering to the girl.

Back