Pin this: Regional Sheriff's Departments Gun Buybacks

Projekt

Registered
And another one bites the dust.

The San Mateo County Sheriff's department announced a gun buyback last night as announced a major regional open source media outlet last night. It specified a fee scale for valuation and payout of cash in exchange for domestic weapons. Most guns would be purchased for 100 with rifles and assault rifles being priced at 200.

I might just want to gather some cash and turn a thousand dollars into an assortment of 1911 Springfield .45s as will as Beretta 9mm and maybe a pump action shotgun as well as an AR-15 clone with all the goodies.

Time for my craigslist ad to go up.. :whistle:

Hahahaha... Just think about the "Display only" collection you could amass in times like these.

as i have said to those willling to sell me "modified" weapons...if i bury it and by time i need to use it...points of law are mute...

Yep.. Buried under a tarp in a crawlspace or in my garage or above my doorway or leaning next to it.. In the closet, back of the car, under the bathroom sink.. In the panic room, on the side of my lazyboy near the lever or on the legrest underneath when it flips up... Buried alright... :whistle:

Its kinda sad that tyranny raises it ugliness when the guns get taken away from a countries people. The buy backs are simply soft takeways... $200 for a decent AR-15 ? really?

I think we should set up a booth about a 1/2 mile out on the major roads leading to the buy back area because you never know what kind of gun you might come across.

Thomas Jefferson is lost on Diane Fienstien.

This is a good idea! Let's do it. Pose as Gun pre sell back appraisers and offer a price match plus 50$

Back