Pilot Road 5

That's looking at my tires from the front looking back. As long as I've been riding, it has always been like that.

Cruisers may have a different setup but every sport bike I've owned and ridden have been opposite each other.

20180628_063444.jpg

20180628_063506.jpg

You can see the rotation guide on the side wall. This is what I've known to be normal for all sport bikes. It is odd to me.

20180630_225213.jpg

you have 7500 on this set of tires? That seems pretty good. Do you have a current picture of the rear tire now?

I dont at the current moment. I'm at work and ththe bike is at home. Weird that I actually drove a car since I dont own one lol. I get off shift at 8am and will get a few pics when i get home. I know I'm over 8k now. Maybe close to 8500.

I've only got 550kms on mine , $598 fitted bike taken in.View attachment 1583089

View attachment 1583090
These Pilot 5 's are $527 a pair if you buy them online from Boyd's in Hamilton, free delivery.
I use Pilot Power 3 , $419 a pair from Boyd's, I fit and balance them my self, they are awesome, never have I had a 'moment' of lost grip!
I got 8900kms out of the last set, have 6700kms on the current set and still have 2mm in the center
I ALWAYS fit new front and rear as a set, whether the front looks like it can go further or not.

I don't know how you guys get so many miles out of tires. I can only get about 2-3k before the center is toast. Way too many high speed runs.

I don't know how you guys get so many miles out of tires. I can only get about 2-3k before the center is toast. Way too many high speed runs.

Maybe you’re running the wrong tire and speed doesn’t wear them out,
a c c e l e r a t I o n does.:firing::laugh:

Back