Pilot Road 2 Tire Pressure

boriqua_n_co

Registered
Hi guys/gals; I just purchased a set of Pilot Road 2's and wanted to know the tire pressure you guys are using on these. I currently commute 120 miles a day and want longevity but not sacrifice stickiness.
What is the suggested manufacturer tire pressure?

What tire pressure for aggresive riding?
Thank you.

Not sure on those tires but on my Kat I used to run 35-38 for long rides along and 38- 40 for two up. I didnt find the handling suffered really, not enough that I could tell the difference.

I run 42 Psi front and rear, I have a Road2 2ct on the rear and Power 2ct on the front. Handle just fine at those pressures with my 205 Lb butt on it.

Last edited:
Hi guys/gals; I just purchased a set of Pilot Road 2's and wanted to know the tire pressure you guys are using on these. I currently commute 120 miles a day and want longevity but not sacrifice stickiness.
What is the suggested manufacturer tire pressure?

What tire pressure for aggresive riding?
Thank you.

For your commuting use 40-42 psi front and rear...for the twisties use 36 psi front and rear. You can play with the pressure a bit for the twisties, but keep it between 34-38 :thumbsup:

Suggested is 42 front and rear for ALL types of riding :disagree:

read the sticker on the swingarm. any other pressure than that is going to be based on YOUR personal preference, not the preference of others. some like a little less, some like a little more. its something youve got to play with to find YOUR OWN comfort zone.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back