hayabusamirrors2.jpg

so wonder how much they will increase you top speed
rock.gif

a few mph maybe
rock.gif

not like will make the busa top 200 with just the mirrors
cool.gif

rock.gif

They look cool, however, just imagine getting impaled in a crash. I doubt if the mirrors are actually useful. I have problems as it is... looking for some extenders....

I really doubt they will do bobo for top speed... The reason our Mirrors so freakin bulky is that Suzuki during all of their windtunnel testing found the mirrors to be a non player in either Frontal area or over all drag. Their effect was negligable.

But Being as the factory mirrors are Butt ugly, these should be a step up... I like the levers a lot as well...

Flying Pig Spotters is what they should be called. How are you supposed to see anything behind you, when they're more in and up than stock mirrors.

--Juggler

I like the front brake levers on the display bikes too.
yeah there rarely on ebay and they cost big$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Does anyone know where to get bar ends with bullets in them. Kinda like the levers on the site
Bullet bar ends are always available on eBay!
did a search... no luck. Can you link?

Of course when I open my mouth and say they are "always" available they aren't. Sorry man, but they are on there a lot. I saw them last night. I noticed because I was looking for a set of CF bar ends.

Maybe negligable increase on top end speed but can someone tell me how they improve handling?
rock.gif

I like the front brake levers on the display bikes too.
yeah there rarely on ebay and they cost big$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Does anyone know where to get bar ends with bullets in them. Kinda like the levers on the site
Bullet bar ends are always available on eBay!
did a search... no luck. Can you link?
Did a search on the internet and was able to find this link. Have never dealt with these folks before, but the prices look pretty good. http://www.eastcoastrimsandtires.com/barends.html

i thought about these while mowing the yard today... i think they are... and perhaps i am coining a phrase.. but i think they are a "squid mod" no real use.. other than they don't cost to much and they are supposed to do something.. .. and they are actually useless.. IE.. "squid mod"

didn't somebody say the bullet bar end were actually made backwards... like you'd stuck the bullets in the front of the barrell instead of theback.

be careful with those bullet bar ends.. would hate to crash and have em' grinding on the pavement and go off...
wink.gif

Back