Piddling In Photoshop

InfiniteReality

Registered
A couple of people at work suggested I should do pink for breast cancer awareness as my next dip color. That month is October and may be about time for a new color then, so not totally against the idea. Honestly don't see myself spending the time to do a pink bike and while it wouldn't be bad to ride it in October, November will suck having a pink bike. While I was playing in Photoshop, decided to try a bunch of colors and decided to share them.

Keep in mind these are QUICK 'shops so the darker colors don't come out that well since I used the yellow bike as the original. Couple of them are similar, but included anyways.

Hayabusa Color Change - Baby Blue.jpg

Hayabusa Color Change - Blue.jpg

Hayabusa Color Change - Blue-Gray.jpg

Hayabusa Color Change - Brown.jpg

Hayabusa Color Change - Cyan.jpg

Hayabusa Color Change - Dark Blue.jpg

Hayabusa Color Change - Dark Gray.jpg

Hayabusa Color Change - Dark Green.jpg

Hayabusa Color Change - Dark Purple.jpg

Hayabusa Color Change - Dark Teal.jpg

Hayabusa Color Change - Green.jpg

Hayabusa Color Change - Light Gray.jpg

Hayabusa Color Change - Light Pink.jpg

Hayabusa Color Change - Light Purple.jpg

Hayabusa Color Change - Maroon.jpg

Hayabusa Color Change - Medium Blue.jpg

Hayabusa Color Change - Medium Gray.jpg

Hayabusa Color Change - Medium Green.jpg

Hayabusa Color Change - Mint.jpg

Hayabusa Color Change - Neon Green.jpg

Hayabusa Color Change - Neon Pink.jpg

Hayabusa Color Change - Olive Green.jpg

Hayabusa Color Change - Pastel Pink.jpg

Hayabusa Color Change - Purple.jpg

Hayabusa Color Change - Purple-Blue Color Shift.jpg

Hayabusa Color Change - Red.jpg

Hayabusa Color Change - Red-Brown.jpg

Hayabusa Color Change - Tangerine.jpg

What front fender is that 1K ? FYI no pink unless your a girl. Just put a ribbon on for October if you just have to show support . This BS real men wear pink gags me ! Keep the Bird tough looking !

Yep 1k fender, found it a few years ago for dirt cheap. I didn't like it at first, but it's grown on me.

I agree, but then again I did dip the bike Tiffany Blue so.... lol. I don't see me ever dipping the bike pink, even when I run out of colors which is dwindling down pretty quickly it seems.

What front fender is that 1K ? FYI no pink unless your a girl. Just put a ribbon on for October if you just have to show support . This BS real men wear pink gags me ! Keep the Bird tough looking !
I agree, pink not for everyone, maybe just check this clip of the pink panther hayabusa.

Both of those girls are dumber than a box of rocks ! Looks are the only thing they were given by their parents .
Common sense :( nope is not there . Gee lets race down a open hwy with wife beaters on . Skin graphs what are those ? See honey I lost my elbow racing for no trophy on a Florida hwy when a gator came out of nowhere ! Now I cant wipe my ass or give a decent hand job ;)

Both of those girls are dumber than a box of rocks ! Looks are the only thing they were given by their parents .
Common sense :( nope is not there . Gee lets race down a open hwy with wife beaters on . Skin graphs what are those ? See honey I lost my elbow racing for no trophy on a Florida hwy when a gator came out of nowhere ! Now I cant wipe my ass or give a decent hand job ;)

haha, very true! That's just ridiculous to do stuff like that in wife beaters to show off, definitely no smarts there. I always feel the need to wear jacket, gloves, riding pants and leather steel toe boots, even if it is 100deg.

7th one down
green? gray?
Different, but not bad looking

I've had a gallon of camo green for past 2yrs, keep thinking I'll do as a fall color and never have. Kind of iffy how it'll look, but can't let it go to waste. I've wanted to do a brown pearl with gloss, but that's iffy as well.

Been kinda into green lately but not mossy, check out a "harder" green. I had a Porsche in I think they called it Oak. I got a lot of compliments on it. :thumbsup:

Been kinda into green lately but not mossy, check out a "harder" green. I had a Porsche in I think they called it Oak. I got a lot of compliments on it. :thumbsup:

I know the exact color you're talking about. I looks awesome and you rarely seen any green vehicles on the road it seems. I was kind of shocked at how the bike looked with a medium green. This could be a good color choice next time around. Honestly not even sure what greens DYC even offers, but they do have some nice green pearls.

Awesome that some flagged the green, me too! The 8th one down is cool! It would look great with yellow/gold decals, but I see the challenge in that you select the black decal to continue matching the painted tank.

Just an aside: My mind always wanders to the Bullitt Mustang anytime I think of awesome green vehicles.

Awesome that some flagged the green, me too! The 8th one down is cool! It would look great with yellow/gold decals, but I see the challenge in that you select the black decal to continue matching the painted tank.

Just an aside: My mind always wanders to the Bullitt Mustang anytime I think of awesome green vehicles.

Agreed, I think gold decals would look great on green. That didn't cross my mind when buying the camo green. I may have to really consider a green. I actually have a roll of gold vinyl so that may be a nice change of pace over the satin black I always use. The only reason the decals are black in the pictures is because that's what they were in the original picture.

Worst thing that ever happened was getting rid of kick starters and going electric start, kick starters certainly 'chick-proofed' motorbikes back in the day.
Now we have men being coerced into riding a pink coloured bike, crazy crazy topsy turvey world we now live in. (no thanks to Agenda 21/30)
Like it was said, just put a discreet ribbon on your bike if you wanna show support for a cause.

I really like the pearl white, primer grey, or that orange toward the bottom. If I could find a paint shop or someone to do it for me I want a unique paint scheme with navy blue and orange (Denver Broncos colors).

Back