Pictures of the carnage.

Pinky Winky

Donating Member
Registered
Well guys here are a few of the pics from my wreck a month ago. I finally got them all together so I thought I would share them with yall.

Oh yeah and pic of the bike are first and then Ill post the pics of my damage but I have to warn you I dont know if the weak are going to want to see them so look with caution.

IMG_0264.jpg

IMG_0268.jpg

IMG_0269.jpg

IMG_0265.jpg

IMG_0280.jpg

now the good pics. I was wearing all my gear but my pants. If your weak stomached then dont look at these next pics.

I warned you......

IMG_0207.jpg

IMG_0212.jpg

IMG_0214.jpg

IMG_0215.jpg

IMG_0225.jpg

I have more but I dont feel like posting them because they get pretty bad. But only five weeks later and the best surgery team in all of Texas ( they cost a fortune and a half) and two screws and a pin later im at about 75 percent recovered. Now I just have to figure out if I cvan fix the bike or not.

not to bad for getting hit at 60mph and flying throught the night sky for 30 ft then sliding 800 ft across four lanes of traffic on one of the busiest roads around.

Glad you are doing better Daniel. Heal up well.

You knee looks pretty swole up.

...oh, and it looks like your handle bars might be bent a little.:poke:

well the front fender, gas tank, seat and rear cowl all look good still, I always wanted to move my handle bars closer to my gas tank too, but I dont think I will try your method...

IMG_0281.jpg

Good thing you are still here, that really sucks about the whole situation though. That thing is most def totaled. GL on figuring everything out.

Glad your ok... You planned for a fall by wearing your gear and it worked.....

Good Job!

bike looks repairable.

glad you are able to post this up, hope you can get back to 100% soon and rolling on two again shortly after :beerchug:

Back