Pictures of the carnage.

You may want to upgrade the pants :poke: Glad your on your way to recovering. Bike's toast. Get youself a new one.

Damn Pinky! The crash ripped your right side grip right off!? Glad the injuries were kept to the minimum that they are. Get that knee healed up bro. Think you'll get back in the saddle of a new whip again?

Want to sell your front rotors by any chance? :laugh:

OMG.. glad you are doing better.

*mental note to self: always wear riding pants

That looks painful.. i feel for you ... looking forward to you being 100%.

Be thankful you were wearing that helmet - I am not sure you would have lived to tell the tale without it...

God speed with the recouperation!

I haven't been on here as much as usual, lately, Pinky...didn't know you crashed.

Sorry about all the carnage; glad you're going to recover.

Tough thread to read.

Be well, brother.

oh, the humanity...glad to see you're okay, relatively speaking.

omg.jpg

Yeah if I would have been wearing the 300 dollar leather pants I bought then I only would have had a shattered wrist. But thats part of the fun. And for everyone saying heal up fast thats kinda a joke now because im already healed. And im serious about that, you cant even tell that I went down a month ago. There are only small patches of scar tissue left and those are disapearing fast. and for 15 breaks in my wrist I have no problems or anything to show for it or the surgery just three weeks ago. Everyone at work and family and freinds are floored that after a month and ive recovered. I have aliitle more work to do to get my wrist back to 100 percent but I figure in another two weeks or so ill be riding again if I can get my bike fixed. But thanks for all the kind words from everyone. I appreciate it more than yall know.

You're lucky man!! Somebody's prayers were with you on the fateful day. Glad you are almost back to 100%

BMW5

The injuries healing up that fast is amazing to hear! Congrats on the speedy recovery with the wrist being almost back to norm. Sad to read that you were flying with out mechanical aid, NOT good at all. The gear you had on did its job very well indeed. That knee could have been much worse as you well know. Grinding across lanes of traffic on one of the busiest roads is a relief that you are even alive, let alone almost totally healed!

Sorry to see your bike like that, but thats what insurance and good 'ol wrench turning is for. Hope your able to salvage it.

Take care and glad your still alive!

Yeah if I would have been wearing the 300 dollar leather pants I bought then I only would have had a shattered wrist. But thats part of the fun. And for everyone saying heal up fast thats kinda a joke now because im already healed. And im serious about that, you cant even tell that I went down a month ago. There are only small patches of scar tissue left and those are disapearing fast. and for 15 breaks in my wrist I have no problems or anything to show for it or the surgery just three weeks ago. Everyone at work and family and freinds are floored that after a month and ive recovered. I have aliitle more work to do to get my wrist back to 100 percent but I figure in another two weeks or so ill be riding again if I can get my bike fixed. But thanks for all the kind words from everyone. I appreciate it more than yall know.

ahh, to be young and resilient. I miss those days.

man, that looked pretty bad but i guess it's better than being dead. these threads always remind me that i'm not bullet proof. glad to see you walked away from that one.

Damage ????.....what damage ????......I see scuffed plastics, and scuffed body. I prescribe new plastics and a few other goodies, and NEOSPORIN for the other body (a lot of it, for a good amount of time).....you gonna be fine !!!! :super: Nice job on the gear Brother !!! :super: :super: :super:

Back