Pictures of the 09 Busa's

Rick Ekstrom

Registered
Just wanted to share some pics of my son's (Tman05)and my Busa. He is starting to show me up these days with the lowering kit, HIDS and exhaust. Looks like I have to spend some more money to keep up.

IMG_1656[1].jpg

IMG_1657[1].jpg

both nice lookin scoots. How u likin the yosh r77's so far? Still miss those sometimes and love the look of them

both nice lookin scoots. How u likin the yosh r77's so far? Still miss those sometimes and love the look of them

Hey buddy, love the yoshies for sure. Talked my son into purchasing them as well and he loves them. We went out last weekend and tore up the roads together and had a great time.

Getting ready to repack,(Yoshies) it says to do every 5 thousand miles. They are sounding so good right now that I really dont want to yet. :banghead:

Just put on the shorty levers and really like them as well. They fit the fingers perfect and have a great feel.

Son just did the HIDS and they really are the hot set up. We put the bikes side by side and there is a night and day difference for sure. I may do it in the near future.

AND YES MINE IS THE SILVER ONE :thumbsup:

Take care my friend and ride safe

Hey? I had no idea Tman05 the guy I was talking to on phone other day about HIDs was your son? When was that connection threaded ? We def have to gather Jinkster (who's been Mia lately?) and go for a ride. Theres a few others as well.

Nice bikes. I think the white is prettier though :)

Hey? I had no idea Tman05 the guy I was talking to on phone other day about HIDs was your son? When was that connection threaded ? We def have to gather Jinkster (who's been Mia lately?) and go for a ride. Theres a few others as well.

Nice bikes. I think the white is prettier though :)

Hey Blanca, I never posted that Tman05 was my son, not on purpose but just never thought to. Wanted him to have his own identity I guess.

As you said, we need to coordinate a ride, I just have to make sure T is not on shift being a firemetic and all. I'll talk to him and see if he is available this Saturday for a ride. I will be riding regardless.

I live off of Becker and Southbend Blvd, just north of Palm City

By the way, if youre ever in need of using a lift, your more than welcome

Talk with you later

Rick

DSC00622.JPG

Hey Blanca, I never posted that Tman05 was my son, not on purpose but just never thought to. Wanted him to have his own identity I guess.

As you said, we need to coordinate a ride, I just have to make sure T is not on shift being a firemetic and all. I'll talk to him and see if he is available this Saturday for a ride. I will be riding regardless.

I live off of Becker and Southbend Blvd, just north of Palm City

By the way, if youre ever in need of using a lift, your more than welcome

Talk with you later

Rick

I could use a lift. Can you pick me up in the morning I've got to go get my dry cleaning and run some errands. :laugh:

We do all need to get together.

Back