Pictures of my new baby

jayy

Registered
this is the first bike i ever owned but not the frist time I've ridden....got endosement back in 1994 and been riding ever since..

first time i rode the busa was in 02. and i said then no 1000 will ever fix my lust for the busa..... I picked it up in April of this year, of course it was still cold in michigan so here it sits in the living room...

i now have almost 2500mile on it ....my girlfriend is mad as iraq is at america... but i just cant stop riding it....

busa0.jpg

Congrats! Any mod plans for her? There is a reason why that backseat is comfy, you know.

Oh yeah, bike looks great but its hard to tell with the shine from the reflectors!
biggrin.gif

yeah...mods next month will be full exhaust, airbox/airfilter, tre powercommander usb3..... i know and i still havent taken the reflectors off but i will

I love the Hardwood Flooring in the Garage.
laugh.gif
Nice ride. Tell the GF to get on the back and enjoy the quality time. Now clean up the garage or ride the beast.

<!--EDIT|Fugly
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150382878 -->

I bought the Yellow Bulb from ICEMANN before I got the bike...now I have to find out where to get the H.I.D kit from.... i think k.c in here has them

I suppose you could just trade in the girlfriend for a different model.  
biggrin.gif

Post pictures of her and we'll let you know!

LMAO

poke.gif

--Wag--

<!--EDIT|Wag
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150386355 -->

Back