Pictures of My Busa

BigSkin

Registered
Just finished a few mods like PMR switch and second cooling fan from GIXERHP. Still waititng on my shiftlight. lots of work needs to be done.

busa_1.jpg

you might bump up the resolution and white balance a bit on your photos..

post_6_86757_busa_4.jpg

hey any ideas on how to shield the back of this switch? I was even considering wiring the switch up and then filling the back with silicone to keep the water/moisture out... what do you think?

thats what I used a little black silicone. But im still going to cover it everytime I wash my bike just to make sure. I went to autozone and got some of the covers that shrink with heat to make a water tight seal but i have not switched them out. i will let you know if they work better than silicone.

After thinking I just noticed that water can still get in the way back. So while pondering I looked over and saw an old bicycle inner tube. Ahhh Haaa see where im going. Im in the process of cutting a peace streching it over the side and covering the wires and all then gently applay heat slowly to shrink it and have a water tight seal. I will work on it this week and see how it looks if its acceptable i will post a pic.

Back