Pictures of my bike

blas32

Registered
Just got my dig. camera and the first pictures are of the Busa!! Not great quality but they will be better next time. I just installed the Evo. last night and am waiting on the pc3r. I am very happy with the ti. can... I almost got the carbon but I think the ti. looks good with all that black. Had to modify the fairing so it would not touch the exhaust pipe in the rear and melt it. Everything else went smoothly.

rt.side1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
First, WHERE IS ALL THAT SUNSHINE THAT I DIDN'T GET FOR CHRISTMAS??!!

Dude, that exhaust is HUGE! How much does it weigh?

cache- the exhaust is the Evolution... it weights about 9lbs.  Its titanium from tip to tip.  Looks big but feels like nothing...I thought something was missing when I picked the box up at the dealer so I opened it up and it was all their!

I love Florida at this time of the year...this is when I ride as much as possible. The heat sucks in the summer plus I live in a tourist town and the rubber necks can do some damage to a bike!

Looks great. Where did you buy the Akra and how much did it cost? Are all the Evo's full titanium?

Better pictures. Not as much sun!! Plus I put a setting for picture quality from standard to fine.

rt._side_2.jpg

Good looking bike and pipe..."Whoa" has the same bike but has not decided on a pipe yet...Trying to convince him to get the Akra...
muscle.gif

I got the same bike. First thing I did was order an Akrapovic race S/S exhaust with carbon can and a dark smoked double bubble. Talk about twins!

Nice..Pipe..what am i gonna do..need one i think..It's not slow even with drilled out stock pipes..plus hammerd through with a broom handle..HEHE...Uh...it's a sleeper Busa..

He said he was waitin on his PCIIIr. Nice bike man....not to be an ass, but here's mine.

busa_left_side.jpg

Back