Pictures of my 02 Busa aka the Falcon

Bigpopa64

Registered
I dont know if this is the right place to post pictures but I wanted to introduce the Falcon to everyone so here you go thanks for looking

20190301_190655.jpg

20190301_190704.jpg

20190301_190845.jpg

20190301_190812.jpg

20190301_191040.jpg

Im doing a extra fan mod and a lower thermostat and lower fan switch mod and I bought the black Knight Design pegs I will update when I install foot pegs. Going to have my mechanic do the rest I wish I could do it myself and save money but it is what it is has anyone done the extra fan or lower fan switch and thermostat ?? All feedback welcome thanks

Wild paint work bro , and very nice condition Busa , thanks for posting .

Thanks Roadtoad shes my baby . I just got to get her right after I do all my mods I got to get a power commander and HG aver her dyno and she will be done I didn't take tail pictures i will upload a couple in a minute

Im doing a extra fan mod and a lower thermostat and lower fan switch mod and I bought the black Knight Design pegs I will update when I install foot pegs. Going to have my mechanic do the rest I wish I could do it myself and save money but it is what it is has anyone done the extra fan or lower fan switch and thermostat ?? All feedback welcome thanks
I am in the process of a gen 2 radiator swap with 2 fans and a relocation of the thermal sensor.
My bike is Blue Phoenix, lol Phoenix and Falcon !

Back