Pictures of aftermarket parts

love the look i ordered mine two days ago should have been her friday but the ups guy for got to pick it up so they are sitting in TN, I should have them monday !

for all of you who have removed the mudflap, did you just unbolt it or did you cut it ?

thanks

It's a little more work but if you remove the tail section you can get to all the bolts to remove the "mud flap" I purchased a custom cut aluminum tag holder that also had a hole in the center for a LED bolt to light the tag. That way I am completely legal.

I got the bracket off eBay. And the LED bolt also, they come two to a package.

I have a couple pics here somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
yea looks good i will post pics but all i did was take the four bolts out of the bottom mud flap, and i got a plate they sell here at the cycle shop for plates and inspection stickers !

bent it and put in in , also used some of those led bolts give me a min ill post a pic !

ok nevermind ill post some pics after i get the pipes on it monday !

i do think it looks better with the rear sets and pass pegs blacked out ! you would think that if the fraim and swing arm are all black that the pegs and such would be black too ! one pic i have so far the day i got it ! about 2 weeks ago !

thanks

Last edited:
It's a little more work but if you remove the tail section you can get to all the bolts to remove the "mud flap" I purchased a custom cut aluminum tag holder that also had a hole in the center for a LED bolt to light the tag. That way I am completely legal.

I got the bracket off eBay. And the LED bolt also, they come two to a package.

I have a couple pics here somewhere.

uhhh......you took the entire tail off for this????

well i just unbolted the mud flap cut it down and put it back on, but i think i am going to take it off all together and just mount my bracket ! any way looks good for now ! and i got my M4 pipes in today,

i should have had them friday but ups for got to pick them up so any way got them today and they sound great ! + i took a few lbs off the busa ! pulled some stickers and dropped in a K&N !

so what do you think !

o ya i pulled the reflectors too !

Last edited:
well i just unbolted the mud flap cut it down and put it back on, but i think i am going to take it off all together and just mount my bracket ! any way looks good for now ! and i got my M4 pipes in today,

i should have had them friday but ups for got to pick them up so any way got them today and they sound great ! + i took a few lbs off the busa ! pulled some stickers and dropped in a K&N !

so what do you think !

o ya i pulled the reflectors too !

They do sound good don't they.

yea i youtubed them befor i bought them an for the price , they are great ! well ill post more pics when moma lets me get more stuff ,

ride safe !

I have a vid but my connection is not so fat on uploading. Just DSL, Youtube estimated over four hours to upload it.??? and it's only two minutes long.

I am going to try again on my little sisters computer at her place, She pays for the fast stuff.

Hold Please!

Sweet looking mods you guys! :bowdown:

Nobody posted the yosh r-55 here yet so here it is.

Mods to date are full SS yoshimura R-55, Pazzo race shorties in blue and red dial, blue gel handgrips, pit-bull swingarm spools, PC3, ghetto 2$ home-depot fender eliminator.

busa007.jpg

busa004.jpg

busa008.jpg

sorry about the crappy photo quality.

Sweet looking mods you guys! :bowdown:

Nobody posted the yosh r-55 here yet so here it is.

Mods to date are full SS yoshimura R-55, Pazzo race shorties in blue and red dial, blue gel handgrips, pit-bull swingarm spools, PC3, ghetto 2$ home-depot fender eliminator.

busa007.jpg

busa004.jpg

busa008.jpg

sorry about the crappy photo quality.

whats up dude... saw your bike at the last shoppsys meet, then the night after at the weekly bike hang out.... none the less, passed on the deal for the jardine slip ons, and since the season is done gonna see if i can pull off scrappin up some coin to grab this bad boy of a system next year, best offer i got was off riders choice for $1300 cash including dyno and tune (no pc ;))

noticed that you stripped the decals looks good.... i'm thinking of grabbing the geelong carbon fibre tank cover since it wraps around and covers the tank and loose the last stripes on the fairings....

whats up dude... saw your bike at the last shoppsys meet, then the night after at the weekly bike hang out.... none the less, passed on the deal for the jardine slip ons, and since the season is done gonna see if i can pull off scrappin up some coin to grab this bad boy of a system next year, best offer i got was off riders choice for $1300 cash including dyno and tune (no pc ;))

noticed that you stripped the decals looks good.... i'm thinking of grabbing the geelong carbon fibre tank cover since it wraps around and covers the tank and loose the last stripes on the fairings....

You get my PM? I sent one but its not registering on my outbox.

any advice on the best aftermarket slip on cans for my 08 busa ???

imho i wouldnt do slip ons....

if you are i would do yoshi or something around the same price. alot are jsut a few hundred short of a full system...

talk to gpw he can get you a good deal on exhaust along with whatever else you need or want.

heres my pics

imho i wouldnt do slip ons....

if you are i would do yoshi or something around the same price. alot are jsut a few hundred short of a full system...

talk to gpw he can get you a good deal on exhaust along with whatever else you need or want.

heres my pics

DSC01095.jpg

DSC01096.jpg

DSC01091.jpg

DSC01092.jpg

DSC01093.jpg

DSC01094.jpg

DSC01086.jpg

DSC01087.jpg

DSC01054.jpg

God, I can't get over that yellow. I love the way it looks..
Posted via Mobile Device

Brock's AH black ceramic full system, Marchesini forged mags, Black Pazzos with Blue adjusters, H-E-L braided lines with black banjos and bolts, powder coat running gear all black. Looks like a diff bike !

Reflective decals from ebay :laugh: yeah I know big freakin deal :laugh: needed to get in the thread:laugh:

CommutaBusa Nice goodies:thumbsup: How about a closer look at the gauge cluster if thats what it is ??? :whistle: on an off :rulez: :laugh:

Back