Pictures of aftermarket parts have me wanting...

Busascreemer

Registered
Great stuff!.......and with Santa soon coming.....who knows what will be under the tree!!....can you tell me where to pick up the neat carbon fiber tank accents?.......thanks for the great pics !....Busascreemer......also Waterbug......would like your advice on the best web sites for finding cool stuff for Busas??

would like your advice on the best web sites for finding cool stuff for Busas??

I've heard this one's not bad: www.PashnitBusa.com :thumbsup: :laugh:

And Screemer, not sure if this is the same thing, but I have a couple of these in stock by Mag-Knight, however this is for the 99-07. Carbon Fiber magnet tank protector. Not sure if that's the same thing (plus this is the 08+ forum), but it's mildly related. :whistle:

mag_knight_1_300.jpg

It's the off-season, so I've been working with a bunch of pm'd wish lists (literally) from members- winter mod lists really. Just pm me if you got a specific request.

Just finished yesterday a brand new series of pages (10 of 'em) for Zero Gravity. <-clicky

08_hayabusa_comp1_700.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I sure gotta admit.......all the neat stuff.......like a brat in a candy store!!!!....what an addiction !!!...the one thing that maybe should be put up is.....Tires??......opinions on whats the best these days??....and who has got what???......Busascreemer.

Tires??......opinions on whats the best these days??....and who has got what???......Busascreemer.

That's like trying to discuss oil. :laugh: :laugh: :whistle:

Everyone has their favorites. However, first decide on what you are going to be doing with these tires and you'll quickly narrow the playing field. Ntm there are only so many 190 or 200 series tires on the market.

If you go sport-touring, you go one direction.

If you go all twisties, another like a 'super-sport race tire'.

And if you live somewhere where it's all straight lines, perhaps you'd just like a tire that looks cool. :lol:

Back