Pictures from today's ride

That busa sure is nice looking!
biggrin.gif

And then along came Heritage Softail, he just bought it yesterday, a 2002, fuel injected OHC. He likes it very much.

And then Sportster and his girl joined in and we rode about 150 miles this morning. It was fun but shadow drives too slow. The Harley guys also like the speed.
cool.gif

ahh. leave those cruisin' fools behind.. haha.

they'll only slow you down. .. and all those slow ass cruisers make the busa look bad.

When you stopped you probably got all the attention too didn't you? I went on a ride with a bunch of cruiser folks and everybody want to talk about the 'Baby J'. Looks like it was a fun ride!

Nice pics-- looks like you had some fun with those cruisers. For the life of me, I can't see what those Harley folks see in their bikes. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess.

By the way, I stopped over at the harley dealer to pick up some jeans and there was a couple smokin' chicks inside. I guess there not all leather skin'ed and pock marked
smile.gif

No, they're not, but there sure are a lot that are. Just like the stereotypical sportbike chick wears a bikini top, short shorts and shows her tatoo to the world. They're not all like that but that's the stereotype.
cool.gif

Kevin Kesler,
Let me know when you want to ride.
I live in the North East Tampa area (BBD & CountyLine Rd.)... just up the road from Lakeland.

We do a Sunday morning ride... you should come out and play.

Adult, responsible sport bike riders.

Semper Fi,
Cecil out...

Cecil, we were probably on some familiar ground to you today. We had breakfast in Brooksville, the headed up to Floral City and over to Bushnell and then back down through Dade City to Lakeland.
I would like to hook up with you sometime, but there is not much chance of me being able to ride on a Sunday morning. I do have all day Saturdays.
race.gif

Cecil, or Kevin , if you guy's get to the East Coast let me know. We'll ride. I'm going to Leesburg tommorow July 25 on a stunt ride for E.O.S. I'd love to hook up with you guy's

When you stopped you probably got all the attention too didn't you?  I went on a ride with a bunch of cruiser folks and everybody want to talk about the 'Baby J'.  Looks like it was a fun ride!
Thats so cool....I get that every time I'm out with my cruiser buddies....everyone wants to talk about the busa, not so much as a word about the hardleys.....
thumbs-up.gif

When you stopped you probably got all the attention too didn't you?  I went on a ride with a bunch of cruiser folks and everybody want to talk about the 'Baby J'.  Looks like it was a fun ride!
Thats so cool....I get that every time I'm out with my cruiser buddies....everyone wants to talk about the busa, not so much as a word about the hardleys.....  
thumbs-up.gif
At one of the stoplights the sportster guy pulls up next to me. We accellerated to about 60, I could hear everyone going through their gears. I turned to him and said "I'm still in first, watch this" I twisted and took off like no harley ever could. He was amazed.
cool.gif

thumbs-up.gif
At one of the stoplights the sportster guy pulls up next to me. We accellerated to about 60, I could hear everyone going through their gears. I turned to him and said "I'm still in first, watch this" I twisted and took off like no harley ever could. He was amazed.  
cool.gif
That's what I'm talkin' about!

Back