Pictures from my trip to KC

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
I have 4 pics that I am posting up. The first is of Steve Smithers' 540whp daily driver. The second and third are of some of the Busas that GSXcite and I saw. The last one is of GSXcite and my bike in front of his house. Thanks again for letting me stay Hal.

Don

steve.jpg

busa2.jpg

busas1.jpg

Hal-and-Don---bikes.jpg

BTW, I am not sure what happened to those pictures. They are 6x8 in photoshop. My camera takes them at 8x10 at 314dpi. I sized them to 6x8 at 150 then made JPEGs out of them. I am still learning my camera btw.

Don

540 rwhp  
wow.gif
, just like mine
tounge.gif
. Well
wink.gif
maybe I'am about 340 hp short, BUT I CAN DREAM  
SHOCKED.gif

DON, Those pictures turned out real nice, Really glad I got to visit with you , just wish they would of been under different circumstances. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY BRO!
bowdown.gif

Looks like your trip went well. Nice pics the camera and operator are doing just fine. Hal is always stepping up to the plate, he should get some sort of over the top service/org award!
beerchug.gif

nice pics...sure, just rub it in that i couldn't be there
argue.gif

j/k glad you guys had a great time...i'll be there next time
beerchug.gif

Wow Hal, that looked like fun! We are comming down this weekend for the KCIR soul brothers show! You going to be there?

Cody

(kawiboy11 @ Jun. 18 2007,15:18) Wow Hal, that looked like fun!  We are comming down this weekend for the KCIR soul brothers show!  You going to be there?

Cody
When are you coming down. I'll try and come out and see you.
race.gif

Back