pictures by lamb..

beerchug.gif

Great pics Lamb!!!
super.gif

I added them to my collection. Ahhhhh....The memories.

Well.....to continue.......Sunday the meeting spot was at an IHOP in the big bear area, this is us (nijinki3,charlesbusa and me) warmin the m up!

sun_1_._start_charles_house.jpg

The crews bikes in IHOP.  We had a big group this day with lots of different bikes.  
The first pic of the thread was at our first stop near the water at Lake arrowhead.
Right after this shot was taken 3 more rolled up!!
biggrin.gif

The red gix 1000 and the silver busa in the back row both belong to Wag and wife!

ihop_redlands_2.jpg

Here is busahaya at that first stop.
We need a *name that photo* here!

nelson_and_a_kaw.jpg

Top of the world high school is right across the street from here.
"I" thought this was the most beautiful part of the whole 2 day ride.

top_of_the_world.jpg

nijinsky3 and AAron(kawi guy) boooo....hisssssss....boooooo.....

That guy can ride!!!!

aaron_nijinsky.jpg

(Lamb busa @ Oct. 02 2006,20:47) Here is busahaya at that first stop.
We need a *name that photo* here!
"Where did they come up with that funky green color?"

Well, we were having an awesome day covering the miles resting in the shade and resting in the shade and resting in the shade because....................

wag_wife_nelson_ba_yamaha_dude_brian.jpg

(Gunnybusa @ Oct. 02 2006,08:47)
(Lamb busa @ Oct. 01 2006,14:08)
Stick up for me BA ! I only roll that way for class !
Hey man

YOU got caught without your gear...AND at class to boot
wink.gif

For the rest of the folks out there in "The Land of The ORG" this is the ONLY time I have seen Robb (Gunnybusa) without his battle gear and riding boots  
race.gif

We met Big O. He's the one putting his helmet on the ground. He was comin to meet us and ran into.................................a nail!
mad.gif

flat_tire_2.jpg

You never want to see a rasp stickin out of your tire on a ride!

what_not_to_do_on_a_ride.jpg

Lamb this is  
cool.gif
you paint such a clear picture with your words and pics it's like I was there with you through all of this  
bowdown.gif

This shot was taken while we waited for a nice man that had a compressor to help us out.  Don't know the settings used or how this came out but it has a name!

HEAVEN!

heaven.jpg

Lamb almost forgot to mention Nijinsky3 and her incredible growing toolbox. She had everything known to man for a fast fix. She came through here big time. She even had a bandaid when BIG O cut his hand on the tire plug.
CUDOS
bowdown.gif

Back